News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Group picture?

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, July 31, 2016, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

And if you all do it, I'll post that really bad drawing I did for Verdie's birthday..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Reads posts* Oh. Interesting... *Scratches chin* Tempting...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on May 15, 2020, 05:13:24 PM
And if you all do it, I'll post that really bad drawing I did for Verdie's birthday..
Aw, but if you post it, it won't be special anymore...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*wispers* I'm only doing it if everybeast posts their art, and that's never gonna happen
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'm here, but I have absolutely no idea what's going on...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

It WAS about a buch of artists making a collective picture of all the forum member avatars, but now I think it's about Seb, Teer, and I posting our "art" and Lass posting her birthday gift to me.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Can i join?
No more raptors on hoverboards, I promise.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Sure, if you mean posting your art, and sure, if you wanna be in the group picture, but you'd have to give your forum avatar.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Spoiler
Ok, no more raptors on hoverboards after this.

lass of something much

Okay, so what you do is describe your avatar as if it was an art request, then the artists who wish to will draw you...so @All active members...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Maybe find a reference picture too...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... Some type of otter would be cool. Similar to my pic...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

-_-

Do it properly. Also, it would be cool if you could be interacting with another member.
Name:
Species:
Fur/plumage colour:
Eye colour:
Clothing:
Details and Accessories:
Reference pic (optional):
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

Hello? Is this still happening people? I'm still in for it...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱