"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Making it up as we go along

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 03, 2016, 03:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on August 21, 2016, 06:18:38 PM
Try to make contact with the dolphins to find out where he is stranded

Matthew, knee deep in the ocean, looks out to sea. There's no dolphins in this rocky area near the beach. Some tiny fish dart around at his feet. A large wave rolls in, crashing into rocks before reaching him. The resulting splash soaks him. He makes weird clicking noises in an attempt to call out to the dolphins, but none respond. The seagulls above him fly away inland. They want nothing to do with this clicking weirdo.
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Climb up the volcano and attempt to make a map on a piece of bark.

Lord Daskar

Dig a five foot deep hole using only his hands, fill it with sea water, and sit in it.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Chipster of Noonvale

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Matthew dives into the ocean, striking out into deeper waters. He stops and turns after a ways, to take in the size of the island. In the distance, a volcano sits silently, surrounded by a jungle of trees. Rocks dominate the shore to his left, and to his right the beach is all sand. It looks like there might be some kind of wreck just around the curve of the island that hadnt been visable from the beach.
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

Memorize the locations, the rocks will provide good shelter at night. Swim into the shallows, and continue towards the wreck, keeping an eye out for the electronic device.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Chipster of Noonvale

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Sagetip on September 08, 2016, 07:01:04 PM
Memorize the locations, the rocks will provide good shelter at night. Swim into the shallows, and continue towards the wreck, keeping an eye out for the electronic device.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 08, 2016, 07:58:29 PM
Quote from: Sagetip on September 08, 2016, 07:01:04 PM

Rosie Willowwater