News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

POLL: If These Badgers were in a fight, who would win

Started by alexandre, August 07, 2016, 02:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If these two Badgers were in a fight whould would win

Rawnblade Widestripe
9 (56.3%)
Lonna Bowstripe
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Jetthebinturong

He was strong-willed, extremely intelligent and had a nearly flawless plan. He also had an interesting backstory and a personal grudge against the main characters rather than being a random, uninteresting horde leader.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

Quote from: alexandre on August 31, 2016, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: Skarzs on August 31, 2016, 05:12:08 PM
Slagar.

I don't really understand why so many people seem to like Slagar, I fail to see what was special about him. Can someone please enlighten me?

Finally, another with the same opinion! High five!

alexandre

O0
Quote from: Ashleg on August 31, 2016, 09:27:58 PM
Slagar.

I don't really understand why so many people seem to like Slagar, I fail to see what was special about him. Can someone please enlighten me?

O0
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Ashleg

Quote from: alexandre on August 31, 2016, 10:12:04 PM
O0
Slagar.

O0

I guess Afro icons will do. XD

alexandre

Quote from: Ashleg on September 01, 2016, 02:34:12 AM
Quote from: alexandre on August 31, 2016, 10:12:04 PM
O0
Slagar.

O0

I guess Afro icons will do. XD

I suppose, they are my fav.  ;) O0 O0 O0 ยบ-)

~ John Denver

~ John Prine

Aimless Gallivanter

why isnt dear old crazy cloggo am option??
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

While I greatly like the character Plugg Firetail, I'm not sure if he constitutes as a villain or a grey character. Regardless, I voted for him. :P

alexandre

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 01, 2016, 03:51:06 AM
why isnt dear old crazy cloggo am option??

He lost to Badrang,  :'( I voted for Clogg but he sadly lost  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Right now I'm only polling the winners of all the previous polls, then I will poll the losers, after that I'm thinking of changing this topic to a completely different poll. Also, it would be nice if someone moved this topic into Character discussion.

~ John Denver

~ John Prine

Delthion

Nobody else thinks Swartt Sixclaw was a good villain? His only mistake (That I remember.) was to fight on unfavorable terrain in the final battle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

He was a good villain and that's about it.
Besides being a flunk husband and father, there was really nothing that stood out about his personality besides his strength.

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on September 01, 2016, 04:12:34 AM
Besides being a flunk husband and father, there was really nothing that stood out about his personality besides his strength.

Isn't that what we're voting about? ;D

He was also very clever, more clever than most of the villains in the books, mainly with the poisoning of that Warlord using the goblet.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Redwall's villains are one of it's weak points. They are mostly uninteresting with no motivation or reason and are just evil because of the inherent nature of their species. They rarely ever have personal histories with the protagonists and are mainly just a menacing force off in the distance.

Swartt was a good villain. By Redwall standards. However, nothing much about his personality stands out.

I voted for Ungatt Trunn because I've realised I honestly don't care about most of Redwall's villains, but in retrospect I should have voted Slagar.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2016, 04:14:13 AM

He was also very clever, more clever than most of the villains in the books, mainly with the poisoning of that Warlord using the goblet.

By that I meant he was good at being evil and that's it.
They were all clever for the most part. ;)

I voted Vilu because he's classy and awesome.

Delthion

Good at being evil is what a villain is supposed to be. But I understand what you are saying.

alexandre

Quote from: Ashleg on September 01, 2016, 04:27:53 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2016, 04:14:13 AM

By that I meant he was good at being evil and that's it.
They were all clever for the most part. ;)

I voted Vilu because he's classy and awesome.

The spoiler is of Lord Brocktree and The Legend of Luke. I don't know how to say what the spoiler is of inside the little spoiler icon :-\, if someone could inform me that would be great.

Spoiler
I picked Trunn, I feel like Trunn and Vilu were the most important villains in the books. They are the reason Redwall and Salamandastron became so strong. Salamandastron is more obvious, Ungatt was the reason that eventually the long patrol was founded and has been protecting the shores since. Without Vilu, Luke never would have left Martin, Martin would have never met Rose (although that would save me a lot of tears :) :'( :'( :'(), and Redwall might never have been (though eventually I'm sure someone would save the woodlanders), but it wouldn't be the same. I ultimately chose Ungatt who seemed to have more success, though Vilu might have if Luke hadn't made his final sacrifice.
[close]

~ John Denver

~ John Prine