News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Deldrant OTP

Started by Groddil, August 26, 2016, 12:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Deldrant?

Yes
18 (78.3%)
No
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

The Skarzs

Gotta agree with Del here. Both he and Mask agree on Masthion, and both he and Jukka agree on Delka having ended.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I haven't seen Jukka say its over. IT CANT BE OVER, IT JUST CANT! This can be the irrational and impossible ship of the forums.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

*Canon shoots the ship down.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Del's profile pic was too blurry so I had to improvise.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Skarzs on August 28, 2016, 06:11:28 AMBoth he and Mask agree on Masthion, and both he and Jukka agree on Delka having ended.
What's agreement have to do with anything?
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Uh, the fact that it's true?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2016, 05:04:50 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2016, 01:52:16 AM
Spoiler
MASTHION!!!!
[close]

@James Gryphon, you know how you are always yelling at Mask and me about not caring about our relationship? Can you show me that alleged post? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

It wasn't a post, it was on the shoutbox. It should be in the log.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ah. Is the log available for members to look at? Or is it just what you have for necessary reasons?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2016, 10:12:42 PM
Ah. Is the log available for members to look at? Or is it just what you have for necessary reasons?

It's downloadable in Front Lawns, in the "A Rant" thread. Just don't read anything else in there. :P

Delthion

It's a little late for that Groddil! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

DEL!! I JUST IMAGINED THE LITTLE CANNIBAL HYDRANT BABIES!! SAVE MEEEE!!!

(I sincerely regret this post...)

Delthion

That would be rather strange... ;D