News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 02, 2016, 05:46:12 PM

I can't be the only one thinking this. Unless none of you have seen Hot Fuzz. In which case WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES EVER!

I'm not sure who I suspect at the moment. Daskar's reasoning about Groddil makes sense, as does everyone's reasoning about Daskar. I'm torn.
You should just go to the Winchester, have a pint, and let this whole thing just blow over.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Sagetip on September 02, 2016, 06:57:46 PM

I can't be the only one thinking this. Unless none of you have seen Hot Fuzz. In which case WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES EVER!

I'm not sure who I suspect at the moment. Daskar's reasoning about Groddil makes sense, as does everyone's reasoning about Daskar. I'm torn.
You should just go to the Winchester, have a pint, and let this whole thing just blow over.
Eyyyyyyyyyy! Cornetto Trilogy ftw!

I vote Daskar.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Don't make any World's End jokes, only one I haven't seen. Though Paul I have.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

hate to be that guy but dont spam the Mafia thread with convos about movies thanks :U
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

You might want to set-up a poll so we can see who is voting for who(m)? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Polls are not a good idea because people can change their votes and the people might get confused by the poll.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Delthion on September 02, 2016, 08:36:51 PM
You might want to set-up a poll so we can see who is voting for who(m)? ;D
how bout you get over it and do it the old fashioned way if you're so curious? ;)
i dont know how to set up polls im sorry ;^;
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

I'm not sure who I suspect at the moment. Daskar's reasoning about Groddil makes sense Pssst, how?, as does everyone's reasoning about Daskar. I'm torn.

Jetthebinturong

Sorry, his reasoning about Rosie makes sense. I got his reasons mixed up.

Aimless Gallivanter

I need @Delthion @Søren @Eulaliaaa! and @Lord Ashenwyte to vote please!!!

(i know we've already got a majority vote for Daskar, but i still want them to vote)
im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, sorry. I forgot I was in this  :-[

Anyhow, I've read over the posts and I think the best vote is Daskar. Your behaviour just seems off in both the story and the game.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

I don't know. I'll just vote for Daskar just for simplicity's sake.

Aimless Gallivanter

ERROR: Vote not recognized. No bold text found ERROR
im gay!!!!!!