News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm voting for Daskar, for reasons stated by others.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

I am not voting for Daskar. *Waits for the destruction to ensue. ;D*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
im gay!!!!!!

Søren

Daskar, sorry if it's wrong and a box of donuts to you then.

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

Daskar shrinks from the volley of accusations suddenly aimed at him. "N-no guys, c'mon, I just thought, he'd be good with a gun if he was law enforcement, right?"
They wouldn't listen to his reasoning. Two people grab him, and they discuss what to do with him.
"He's murdered two of us!" Some of them cry. "We need to take care of him, before he takes care of us!"
Most of the volunteers, however, can't stomach the idea of another death. They decide to lock him in the freezer with the bodies.

Daskar thumps on the door, screaming, for hours.
"NOOO I'M JUST A MEDIEVAL HISTORY MAJOR PLEASE LET ME OUT."
His cries for mercy are ignored. The remaining students go through his bags, but find no evidence of him being a murderer.
The freezer is colder than anyone expected, and he dies from over-exposure before they can get him out.

LORD DASKAR, AN INNOCENT, IS DEAD
NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN
THERE WERE NO CLUES IN THIS STORY
MAFIA, DOCTOR, DETECTIVE, PM ME YOUR VICTIM/PATIENT/SUSPECT
im gay!!!!!!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

*Awkwardly shuffles up to Daskar and hands him a Tie-Die shirt*

Well....
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Desperately resists urge to say "I told you so."* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

I'm sorry you had to die so slowly and painfully, Daskar.

But you did behave suspiciously.

Groddil

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on September 03, 2016, 06:56:43 PM
I'm sorry you had to die so slowly and painfully, Daskar.

But you did behave suspiciously.

Agreed. Shouldn't have accused me like that, man. :p

Cornflower MM

Is one of those donuts topped with concrete? And another one looks smeared with blood. . . . (Yeah you can tell I haven't eaten a donut in years can't you?)

Delthion

Have the Mafia/Doctor/Detective all messaged you yet?

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion