News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Well, I'm about to die. See ya guys.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Quote from: Groddil on September 04, 2016, 09:31:51 PM
Well, I'm about to die. See ya guys.

What makes you think that your about to die?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Groddil

Jetthebinturong

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

They resealed the freezer, hoping, praying, there would be no more bodies to add to it. Guilt weighing heavy on each of them, and they retreated to their rooms to record the video logs while the events were still fresh on their minds.

Fatch sat at his computer, relaying the events of the day, and the evidence he had found.
"For a while, I strongly suspected that fellow Gonff might be the murderer. I followed him around, carefully observing his actions and his behavior, but it is my belief that he is innocent.
There was also a moment when I thought Peony might be the suspect. But the poor girl has been so traumatized by everything here, it's hard to believe she could murder two people in cold blood. She also doesn't have the strength required to drive a pitchfork through one's chest."
~~~~
In another room, Peony is going through her luggage. Stashed deep in one of her suitcases, she pulls out her first aid kit. No one else will die, not if she can help it.
~~~~
Across the village, Groddil stalks across the grounds. He spots a silhouette ahead of him, holding a shovel. In the weak moonlight, the young Australian vigilante-wannabe stops and squints, "Who goes there?!" he yells. The figure walks towards him. Before Groddil can do anything, he's grabbed from behind, and the figure ahead of him slams the shovel over his head. Groddil drops like a sack of avos.
~~~~
The volunteers nervously gather in the commons (a small building filled with couches and entertainment) but the TV is off and nobody looks at each other.
"Why are we here?" Rosie asks.
Ashenwyte stands up. "I can't find Groddil. I wanted to borrow his flashlight, but his room was empty. Does anyo-"
Suddenly the door slams open, and there stands the missing Aussie. Blood is caked to his face, and he's holding a gun. Somebody screams. Groddil scans the room, wild eyed, until he finds Ashe. He points his gun at him. "He killed me," he says and pulls the trigger. Ashenwyte collapses to the ground. Delthion springs to his feet screaming. "ASHE NO," but his lover is already dead. He kneels on the ground sobbing, as the others struggle to take in what just happened.
Eul stands up, and places her hand on Del's shoulder comfortingly. "Del...."
Delthion snaps at her, "DONT YOU TOUCH ME. NOBODY TOUCH ME." He suddenly has a knife in his hand. Del stands, backing away to the door. His eyes are wild, filled with grief and hatred, and his shirt is covered in Ashe's blood. The other's stare back at him in fear. Delthion, in his desperation, forgets that Groddil's body still lays in the doorway. He falls over the body, and his own knife impales him. Peony rushes to his side, ready to save him, because she's going to be a nurse, gosh darn it, and she's not going to let anyone else die. But Delthion, enraged and heartbroken, screams at Peony, not allowing her to get close. It seems not even the doctor can save the Mafia. Delthion spits curses and threats at the remaining volunteers as he bleeds out on the floor.
~~~~
In the morning, the gate cracks open. It seems Galli should've been checking in through the phone, but since she was dead, and the phone was smashed, the scientists decided something was wrong.
The surviving volunteers were freed from their village of nightmares at last.
They all dropped out of college and spent fortunes on therapy, never fully recovering from their trauma.

THE END

THANKS FOR PLAYING

-Credits-
Fatch, as the Detective
Peony, as the Doctor
Groddil, as the Vigilante
Eul, as the Cupid
and in a surprising twist:
Ashe and Del as the Mafia and the Lovers!!

Note: the rules stated that "whoever [the doctor] picks is granted immunity from the Mafia that night". Since Del was killed because he was part of the cupid couple, and not because he was a target of the mafia, he died even though Peony had chosen to save him that night.

(If it wasn't clear, the mafia chose to kill the vigilante, who chose to shoot one of the mafia, who happened to be part of the cupid couple. both the mafia were the cupid couple, so they both had to die.)
((I can explain what the given hints were if anyone is curious))
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Woah...that was fast.

Can I host the next game? Or does @James Gryphon want to? ;D

Thanks for hosting this one Galli!

Jetthebinturong

... Well that was a short game.

Action packed finale though.

Aimless Gallivanter

yeah it was pretty fast
Lucky pick for Eul huh? I couldnt believe when she picked the Mafia to be the cupid couple. it was so unlikely 0.o
if anyone was wondering, i took the numbers from the sign up list and input them in a random number picker, then used that to pick the mafia, doctor, detective, cupid, and vigilante. so it was all completely random!
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Actually...all of those random number generators use algorithms to simulate randomness. So it isn't really random. ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssohososhhshshhshshs youre missing the point
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

;D ;D See? It is brilliance like mine that needs to host a Mafia game! ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

how does missing the point attest to your brilliance?
im gay!!!!!!