Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 05, 2016, 02:26:24 AM
I do Galli :D

Me too.

Also, I call dibs on Mafia after Gonff who is after James.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 01, 2016, 12:55:04 AM

"This may sound strange, but I think we need to store Galli in the walk-in freezer," Fatch hesitantly suggests, after a moment of hopeless silence. The group agrees, and Fatch and Ashe enter the Gatehouse, carrying her out in a sheet. Del, at the sight of the body, dashes away and throws up. "Sorry," he explains weakly, "I can't stand the sight of blood."

Gonff looks up at him scornfully, "Are you blind? Galli wasn't sniped 'accidentally'. Someone wants us dead!"
Peony bursts into tears. "I just wanted some easy money for college."
Daskar points his finger at Groddil, "He's a law enforcement major, I bet it was him!"
The room is suddenly in an uproar, everyone calling each other out for various reasons. At last, they agree to vote.

ARLIGHT SO
CLUE ONE was probably super tricky. I needed my Mafia clue to be a little hard, because if you guys figured it out too soon, then the game would've been over too quickly. My plan was to have Delthion face blood again later on but not become sick, because despite what he said, his sickness wasn't caused by the sight of blood but by the sight of Galli's body. (Notice there was no actual mention of blood when they carried Galli's body out). Guilt is crazy thing guys; one of the physical side effects can be vomiting. (ive been watching too much Criminal Minds)

CLUE TWO you guys almost picked up on! However, it wasnt who said it, but the actual line. Groddil being a law enforcement major was a hint at him being the gunman, because it should've been understood that law enforcement=guns/criminal justice.

so yeah those are my silly clues :P thanks for playing everyone!!!
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter
CLUE TWO you guys almost picked up on! However, it wasnt who said it, but the actual line. Groddil being a law enforcement major was a hint at him being the gunman, because it should've been understood that law enforcement=guns/criminal justice.

I thought that that clue pointed more towards me being the detective, to be honest. Lawyers don't use guns.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Groddil on September 05, 2016, 02:42:30 AM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter

I thought that that clue pointed more towards me being the detective, to be honest. Lawyers don't use guns.

That's what I thought too, but thought it would have been to obvious.

And truly I was stumped a bit on the Del clue because weren't you shot? Blood usually is implied there.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

Aimless Gallivanter

If your'e studying to be a lawyer you'd be studying law. Law enforcement is different. 

yes galli was shot. but she was rolled up in a sheet, a couple hours after being shot.

i dunno guys i tried
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 05, 2016, 01:43:11 AM
If y'all really want me to, I could.

So you're next, and then Gonff or me will go. I think is the way it's going. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 05, 2016, 02:47:03 AM
If you're studying to be a lawyer you'd be studying law. Law enforcement is different.

yes galli was shot. but she was rolled up in a sheet, a couple hours after being shot.

i dunno guys i tried It was a good game, even if it was short. :P

@Delthion:

Wait your turn. :P It's James, then Gonff, then me, then you or someone else.

Hickory

Gonff said he might not do it. I also would like to do a game after Groddil. (The last one I did was Mafia 2 on the old forum)

Delthion

Why then you Groddil? When did you call it?

@Sagetip, OBJECTION!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Delthion

No, that was a reference to your picture! I had a Wii game of Phoenix Wright, but that was it, I haven't watched the anime. ;D

Fatch of Southsward

Oops - Corn was doc and I was detective and we ended up going against one another.  ;D

I can't believe how this one turned out! The chances must be a million to one! What an Exciting, although admittedly short, round!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~