News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Lord Daskar on August 30, 2016, 09:40:18 PM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 30, 2016, 07:15:23 PM
Quote from: Lord Daskar on August 30, 2016, 06:52:15 PM
Ah, I must be able to drive then. I wonder how good I am.
Youre an okay driver, a little over-confident at times, as newly licensed young adults tend to be.
I'm almost always over-confident.

And one more question. If the Cupid groups the Mafia and someone else together and the Mafia kills the other Lover, will the Mafia die and all the non Mafias win?
If the Mafia and and an Innocent are the Lovers, and the Mafia kills that Innocent, then the Lover Mafia will die. However, if theres still one Mafia left, then the game will continue.

Should I tell the Cupid Couple that theyre the Lovers? It seems Sam did but Soren didnt.
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 30, 2016, 09:55:15 PM
Youre an okay driver, a little over-confident at times, as newly licensed young adults tend to be.

And one more question. If the Cupid groups the Mafia and someone else together and the Mafia kills the other Lover, will the Mafia die and all the non Mafias win?
If the Mafia and and an Innocent are the Lovers, and the Mafia kills that Innocent, then the Lover Mafia will die. However, if theres still one Mafia left, then the game will continue.

Should I tell the Cupid Couple that theyre the Lovers? It seems Sam did but Soren didnt.

No, because the Mafia can get a two for one.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lord Daskar

So there's more than one Mafia?

Don't tell them.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

Don't tell, It's way more fun that way.    ;D

Groddil

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 30, 2016, 10:02:26 PM

Heads up: If we don't find out who the Cupid couple is, I am NOT voting for Corn, unless the Cupid couple dies first.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Lord Daskar on August 30, 2016, 10:00:14 PM
So there's more than one Mafia?

Don't tell them.
there's two mafia
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 30, 2016, 09:58:51 PM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 30, 2016, 09:55:15 PM

No, because the Mafia can get a two for one.
not publicly announce who the Lovers are. just pm the cupid couple letting them know
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Groddil on August 30, 2016, 10:08:05 PM

Heads up: If we don't find out who the Cupid couple is, I am NOT voting for Corn, unless the Cupid couple dies first.

I think it's probably Gonff and I.

Søren

Quote from: Groddil on August 30, 2016, 10:08:05 PM

That is exactly why the Cupid couple shouldn't be identified until they're going to die.

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

alright i wont be telling the cupud couple
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

The group sits around the kitchen in stunned silence. Despair (and the acrid smell of burning dinner) chokes them, until at last Rosie turns off the oven. "We need to try to get out." She announces.
Jet shakes his head. "I already tried the door, after I...found Galli," he sobs, "The phone is smashed too. We're stuck in here."
"We'll just need to be creative then," Sage exclaims. "Are there explosives here? Or maybe we can climb over the wall."
The group agrees to split up to search for ways to get out. They reconvene at the gates, empty-handed. The scientists who had set up the experiments had been very thorough, to ensure everyone saw the project through to the end. There was no way out.
"This may sound strange, but I think we need to store Galli in the walk-in freezer," Fatch hesitantly suggests, after a moment of hopeless silence. The group agrees, and Fatch and Ashe enter the Gatehouse, carrying her out in a sheet. Del, at the sight of the body, dashes away and throws up. "Sorry," he explains weakly, "I can't stand the sight of blood."
~~~~~~~~~
The group parts ways then, everyone agreeing to go back to their rooms or take care of the evening chores.
Sage volunteers to take care of the livestock. On his way over, another person catches up to him. "Need a hand?" they ask. As the two of them work, pitching hay, Sage is thinking about the events of the day.  He begins talking out loud.
"So, you know how Galli was sniped? Well, we've all just assumed someone from the outside did it, but we're so isolated. There's no other explanation, and I really hope I'm wrong, but I think someone in here is a murderer."
"Ah, Sage, just the kind of thinking I'd expect from you. You're quite the resourceful one, aren't you?"
"What do you mean?" Sage stops working, turning to face his helper.
The other person ignores his question. "Can you hand me that pitchfork?"
Sage obliges. For his troubles, he gets a pitchfork through the chest.
Bewildered, he stares down at the tool protruding from his torso.
"Why are you doing this?" he asks his attacker, and collapses into the hay.
"Let's just say, we're doing a little experiment of our own."
~~~~~~
His body isn't discovered until the next morning. Sage, minus the pitchfork, is laid to rest beside Galli in the freezer.
The group gathers in the dining room. Silence weighs heavy, until at last Soren speaks up.
"You guys know what this means don't you."
"Someone is killing us off from the inside." Eul answers quietly.
Chipster stands up, "That's ridiculous! It must've been an accident."
Gonff looks up at him scornfully, "Are you blind? Galli wasn't sniped 'accidentally'. Someone wants us dead!"
Peony bursts into tears. "I just wanted some easy money for college."
Daskar points his finger at Groddil, "He's a law enforcement major, I bet it was him!"
The room is suddenly in an uproar, everyone calling each other out for various reasons. At last, they agree to vote.

Sage, an Innocent, is Dead.
There's two clues.
Vote!

im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Hmm...

I'm not voting yet, but "Daskar's" accusation doesn't make much sense towards me being mafia. If anything, it'd point towards me being the detective. Yeah. Anybody know who'd be likely to use a pitchfork? Or maybe somebody associated with farms?

Hickory

Looks like the stock for dead t-shirts is on the rise again.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

Here Sage take a Tie-Die shirt.  ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

ERROR: player[Die] not recognized. Vote unaccepted. ERROR
im gay!!!!!!