News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I believe that you just broke the game Rosie. ;D

There are two clues it says. Jet was the first person to find Galli, but that's never the person who is the mafia. Chip fervently denied the possibility of the idea of the murders being committed from the inside. So...I don't know, any thoughts?

EDIT: Why is it that only Rosie turned off the oven and about fifteen minutes after Galli died? I mean if the smoke was choking us, surely SOMEONE would have turned it off before hand! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Okay, so I have a feeling for Daskar. There were four members who didn't do something when Sage went to tend to the live stock. Peony and Rosie were two of them, I was the other, and Daskar was the other. Knowing what I said earlier about the two previous Mafia, and me not being one, Daksar along with his early accusation points out some suspension. But hey, it could be Peony and Rosie, I dunno.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Believe me you would know by now if I was the mafia  :P

So, I'm leaning towards either Chip or Dask for reasons both Del and Gonff have stated.

Fatch of Southsward

I've read both deaths a couple times. Two possible clues I've found:

Number 1 : Soren volunteered to help with dinner. After Galli dies, he's strangely not around to help, (perhaps he's busy doing something else...) and dinner burns in the oven until someone else (Not Soren) turns it off. (It's Rosie who finally turns it off if I remember right.)

Number 2 : Cornflower is the one associated with livestock in the first story. (She rushed off to feed the chickens immediately.)

Disclaimer: Corn 3 times in a row as Mafia? I seriously doubt it. Why would that happen? It would just be insane. Also Daskar's accusation certainly does seem suspicious.

Umm Doc save me...?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 01, 2016, 02:11:44 PM
Number 1 : Soren volunteered to help with dinner. After Galli dies, he's strangely not around to help, (perhaps he's busy doing something else...) and dinner burns in the oven until someone else (Not Soren) turns it off. (It's Rosie who finally turns it off if I remember right.)
Galli refused Søren's help with dinner.
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 01, 2016, 05:23:49 PM

Er... This makes it easy.

Well I guess this means Soren is innocent. You didn't refute Cornflower being associated with farm animals, so ummm....

I vote Corn

Just sayin' - you might not want to refute stuff - it makes it a lot easier for us to determine the real clues. Part of the game is determining what's a correct clue interpretation and what's not.

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 01, 2016, 05:51:01 PM

Well I guess this means Soren is innocent. You didn't refute Cornflower being associated with farm animals, so ummm....

I vote Corn

Just sayin' - you might not want to refute stuff - it makes it a lot easier for us to determine the real clues. Part of the game is determining what's a correct clue interpretation and what's not.
i wasnt refuting or confirming anything, merely clearing up a misunderstanding.
besides, there were no clues in the first death
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

If I were supposed to be Mafia again I would not be playing because 3 times in a row is just too much. Just throwing that out there.

Now.

Why was Fatch the one to suggest the freezer? None of us even thought about that. . . Could that have been planned? Also, looking at this post:

I vote Corn

It's like he's saying it's me or Sor. Way to be flexible much? That strikes me as suspicious.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 01, 2016, 06:14:08 PM
I vote Daskar

Why?

Chipster seems suspicious, too, in the story.

I need more time to think.

Rosie Willowwater

@Peony
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 01, 2016, 04:32:28 AM
Okay, so I have a feeling for Daskar. There were four members who didn't do something when Sage went to tend to the live stock. Peony and Rosie were two of them, I was the other, and Daskar was the other. Knowing what I said earlier about the two previous Mafia, and me not being one, Daksar along with his early accusation points out some suspension. But hey, it could be Peony and Rosie, I dunno.
This and the accusation Groddil made at the end of the story both point to him.

Fatch of Southsward

*Shrugs*

I merely came up with two clues.

One didn't work so I'm going with the other one.

In all honesty, I can't imagine you being mafia 3 times in a row. This is just all I have to go on at the moment.

I'm not sure exactly what the freezer has to do with anything either, honestly.  ;D When I suggested that I was like - "What the heck am I putting dead bodies in the freezer for?"

Chipster of Noonvale

I vote Corn

Oh no, not again!  Sure, I was wrong last time and she really was Mafia twice in a row.  But three times?  Is this a conspiracy?

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on September 01, 2016, 06:30:46 PM
What the heck am I putting dead bodies in the freezer for?

To slow down the decomposition.  We're all trapped in there for a long time, and I would hate to see what the bodies would look like at the end...

---

I vote Darkar for reasons already said, or Delthion.  I need more time to think.

Fatch of Southsward

Yeah, honestly the chances of her being mafia three times...

It can't have happened. It just can't have! Haha  :D

I'm switching my vote to Daskar

Lord Daskar

So you're saying because I accused Groddil without thinking very long I am the mafia? I don't see how that makes me the killer. Groddil's majoring in law enforcement, police officers come to my mind when I think that. Police officers sometimes kill people so I accuse him. These are just connections that could be going in my head. I wouldn't be trying to shift the blame onto someone else, no one had accused me yet.

Groddil asked if anyone had connections with farms. Rosie's profile says her location is a farm in Switzerland, there's a connection. And Corn was with the animals.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.