News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Cats

Started by James Gryphon, October 18, 2011, 07:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Yes I have. I'm just severely confused by it. I love Cats, and I did a competition dance to Jellicle Ball last year - The trailer scares me. What are they doing to poor Cats???

Tungro

Oh. My. Goodness.
That.
Was.
HORRIBLE.

The Skarzs

I am simultaneously laughing at your misfortune and mourning the loss of your innocence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ave. It lookz intereztin'. At ze very leazt Ah'm probably gaein' tae zee it. Ah loike ze muzical, zae Ah'm lookin' at it open-mindedly. *Hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jack the Quick

I'm not gonna check it out
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 27, 2019, 04:24:05 AM
Ah 'ave. It lookz intereztin'. At ze very leazt Ah'm probably gaein' tae zee it. Ah loike ze muzical, zae Ah'm lookin' at it open-mindedly. *Hovlz*

Yeah, me too. I'm withholding judgement until I see it.

Tungro

Yes, but the movie trailer seemed....disconcerting, while the musical felt normal

Sebias of Redwall

Speaking of cats, a cat was stuck under the bed of someone's truck today...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Ouch, poor cat.

I don't have any cats of my own (unless you include my dog, whose name is cat) but my friend has a really nice cat and we have a good relationship.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Several cats are under the impression that they own my back yard.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

And what is your opinion of this?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I leave them be. Cats are OK, if not as good as dogs.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Fair enough. Do you have a dog?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

No. I wish I did though...  :'( :'( :'(