Duel between Ashe, Master of the DDBs and Delthion, Knight of the Order

Started by Delthion, September 04, 2016, 03:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Well? Are you going to hide behind your bulldozers, or will you fight yourself?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

ERROR: FLAWED TOPIC PREMISE

The real DDBs are, in fact, their own masters. Ashenwyte is only a pretender.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Revs up chainaxes*

Taste death and defeat!

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 04, 2016, 03:18:55 AM
ERROR: FLAWED TOPIC PREMISE

The real DDBs are, in fact, their own masters. Ashenwyte is only a pretender.

A pretender who commands the loyalty of all DDBs, yes.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Twirls sword.* Death and defeat are reaped by those who sow them, I had no cause to quarrel, but all that is changed.

* Delthion lobs stones from the mostly ruined parapets.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 04, 2016, 03:43:46 AM
If by "all" you mean "none", or at best a small splinter group, then yes.

Just ask HiaG, our DDB expert.

They aren't just another army that self-aggrandizing members can lay claim to.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

*Cuts stones into two with chainaxe*

Do not hide behind the walls of my citadel.

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 04, 2016, 03:48:13 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 04, 2016, 03:43:46 AM
If by "all" you mean "none", or at best a small splinter group, then yes.

Just ask HiaG, our DDB expert.

That's your opinion.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

* Delthion leaps down onto the ground next to Ashe, slashing at his torso then jumps out of range of the chainaxe.