News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure - Forum Edition

Started by Groddil, September 05, 2016, 04:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Wouldn't it be far more wiser to ask who the squirrel is?

We can't go asking for necromancy from a random squirrel.

Ask who the squirrel is.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

"Who are you?"
"Why, I'm Felldoh, but everyone calls me 'The Old One.' So, how come you're here?"
"I need some help. This Forumite, she drowned up in the Deep Tunnels. Do you... Is there a way to... Bring her back?"
"Well, I wouldn't know off the top of my head. Might know some way, have it written down somewhe-Is this thing on? Good."
Felldoh spasms briefly, before going limp. His lips move, but something is wrong with his speech.
"About time I got to you again. It's me, Groddil. Alright, we have to be pretty quick here. We're dealing with an omniscient evil overlord who can kill all of us with just a thought."
"Then how come he hasn't killed me yet?"
"I was getting to that. Look, he's got me up in the Staff Boards to do his bidding. I'm up here, behind the scenes, tweaking how everything around you is happening. Most of the time, I have to do exactly what the Administrator tells me to do. Including... Including trapping your friend in that tunnel, and deleting the grate by the time you got there. But there is a way to bring her back. Trust me on this one."
"Why should I trust somebody who killed my friend?"
"Because if it wasn't for me being up here meddling with reality, the Administrator would have killed you by now. I've managed to put a lock on Moderator powers. They can't ban members, or meddle with the Forum, unless they physically hit you with the BanHammer."

What do you do?

B: Ask where the Index Button is.
B: Ask how to resurrect Galli.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Weapons
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger. You dropped it, and now it's broken. You'd need a trigger to fix it.
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Tesla Rifle - Fires lightning that is highly effective against robots and electronics, and can jump from target to target. Loaded with 3 Tesla Cells.
FloppyDisc - A frisbee made of strange putty. When it hits something, the putty melts and sticks to the target. Use the detonator to make it explode. You have 2.
GuestGrenade - A fragmentation grenade that uses IP Nodes to only hit guests. You have 3.

Aid
T.I.D. - Some sort of medicinal device. Stands for "Transfusion Injector Device."
R.A.D. - Radioactive Acid Defibrillator. A powerful medicine that can bring anyone back from the brink of death. Injected via T.I.D.
First-Aid Supplies - A small first-aid kit consisting of a few Panadol tablets and some bandages. Will heal minor wounds.

Ammo
Tranquilizer Darts - Ammo for the Tranquilizer Pistol. You have 6.
Tesla Cells - Ammo for the Tesla Rifle. You have 7.

Quest Items
Dungeon Keyring - A keyring that can open any door in the dungeon.
DNApass - A special card that allows Forumites to buy DNA from Groddil's shop.
Bamazon Employee Card - You receive a 1 Forumbuck discount at Bamazon vendors, and can access Bamazon software.

Other
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the forum. You have 13.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
FloppyDetonator - Use this button! to detonate FloppyDiscs.
Galli's Body - Aimless Gallivanter's corpse.

Junk
Jerry Can - Holds fuel for the Chainaxe, but it has a leak. Empty.
Gristle - What even is this stuff? Do you even want to know?
Transmitter - A part for the Decodifier.
Brochure: The Call of Cthulhu - Some sort of tourist brochure. Written in a strange language. Talks about water and tentacles.
2 x Expired R.A.D. - Radioactive Acid Defibrillator. Has expired, and is now useless.
Cable - A part for the Decodifier.
Decodifier Schematics

Decodifier Schematics - A document that details how to make a Decodifier.
Requires:
1 x Trigger - A trigger used to fire "gun-like" devices.
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
2 x Moderator Core - Small balls of energy that give Moderators their powers.
1 x Cable - A length of cable.
1 x Transmitter - An electronic transmitter.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
1 x Superglue - Some superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
Beetle - A crushed beetle with an unknown electronic device inside it.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
BlueRose's Inventory

Scimitar - Daskar's sword. BlueRose is using it.
Flower - A blue rose.
Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Standard Shells.
Shotgun Shells - Ammo for the Double-Barreled Shotgun. Galli has 9.
Beanbag Shells - Ammo for the Shotgun. Non-lethal. You have 10.
[close]
The AI Module's Inventory

Bintel bi7 7700k CPU
1TB RAM
Robotic Shell - a robotic body you are able to control.
      Drill - A powerful construction drill.
      Laser - A built-in laser, able to stun or kill.
      Nuclear reactor - Your power source.
2 x Warhead - The nuclear warhead taken from an ICMB. Has no fuel.
RobotRepairer - A strange device that apparently fixes robots.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#0: The Administrator - The Supreme Overlord of Loamhedge, Savior of the Guests and Slayer of the Great Gryphon.
#1: Unknown: [JAMES]
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#3: Jukka - The oldest of the squirrel sisters. One half of Delka.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#6: Unknown: [SOREN]
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan, and a potential future companion of yours.
#8: Unknown: [BANYA]
#9: Delthion - Leader of the Revolution against the Administrator. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#11: Unknown: [GONFF]
#12: Unknown: [REGUBA]
#13: Unknown: [PERIFAEN]
#14: Unknown: [LEATHO]
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#16: Unknown: [MATTHIAS]
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarzs. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Is grateful for your assistance regarding Mhera.
#20: The binturong - A strange creature who sent you to the alternate forum.
#21: Unknown: [RACHEL]
#22: Unknown: [SUNPAW]
#23: Unknown: [RAIN]
#24: Unknown: [DOTTI]
#25: Mhera - A Forumite killed while trying to escape from Loamhedge. Nobody escapes from Loamhedge.
#26: Unknown: [EULALIA]
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Thinks you "killing" Lutra was probably not a good idea, but still appreciates your help.
#28: Unknown: [IZEROTH]
#29: Unknown: [HICKORY]
#30: Unknown: [MASK]
#31: Unknown: [DUSTFEATHER]
#32: Unknown: [ASHLEG]
#33: Unknown: [WYLDER]
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. Has retreated to the Honeycomb, close to death.
#36: Unknown: [SAND]
#37: Groddil[/color] - Some sort of Australian Forumite who is being held prisoner by the Administrator. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#38: Unknown: [TAM]
#39: Unknown: [WRAITH]
#40: Unknown: [LEO]
#41: Unknown: [LOUGH]
#42: Unknown: [INQUISITOR]
#43: Unknown: [CONRAD]
#44: Unknown: [TESTER]
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#46: Unknown: [DARKENMAL]
#47: Unknown: [MEADOW]
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite whose life you saved. He helped you clear your name for Mhera's death afterwards.
#49: Unknown: [OSU]
#50: Unknown: [DANIEL]
#51: Unknown: [WOT]
#52: Unknown: [ABAREBEAR]
#53: Unknown: [PSYBOX]
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#55: Unknown: [HATLORD]
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. You and him seem to have met before.
#57: Unknown: [GRIFFEN]
#58: Albrithr - A long dead Forumite, found in the Face Gallery.
#59: Unknown: [NIGHTSHADE]
#60: Unknown: [BROOKSKIMMER]
#61: Unknown: [NILEJOY]
#62: Unknown: [SILENTSAM]
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#64: Unknown: [TOMMY TREESHIELD]
#65: Unknown: [LORDTBT]
#66: Unknown: [HANNORWORD]
#67: Unknown: [WHITEGHOST]
#68: Unknown: [MENTALMIDWESTERN]
#69: Unknown: [FATCH]
#70: Unknown: [KROWDON]
#71: Unknown: [AMARITH]
#72: Unknown: [ROSIE]
#73: Unknown: [BADGERSWORD1]
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#75: Unknown: [NORHAM]
#76: Unknown: [BROCKTRESS]
#77: Unknown: [TIRIA_]
#78: Unknown: [OLDFOX]
#79: Unknown: [SANDLOT]
#80: Unknown: [TAGGERUNG]
#81: Unknown: [MARY]
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Killed by his real self.
#84: Unknown: [VIZKA]
#85: Unknown: [MILADY]
#86: Unknown: [NATHAN]
#87: Unknown: [UNGATT]
#88: Unknown: [2QUID]
#89: Unknown: [HIAG]
#90: Slagar - An evil, deformed fox in a mask. He threw you into the cellars.
#91: Baliss - This is you. A genetic freak with tendrils for arms.
#92: Unknown: [LORDE]
#93: Unknown: [BELLE]
#94: Unknown: [MACHI]
#95: Unknown: [PERI2]
#96: Unknown: [DANNFLOR]
#97: Unknown: [EMBER]
#98: Unknown: [BRINTY]
#99: Unknown: [GNOFLET]
#100: Unknown: [GROND]
#101: Unknown: [WINIFRED]
#102: Unknown: [WORTSHIRE]
#103: Unknown: [PRINCE]
#104: Unknown: [FELLDOH]
#105: Unknown: [AUSTIN]
#106: Unknown: [YORIK]
#107: Myrel - A Forumite encountered somewhere in the Deep Tunnels by the AI Module.
#108: Unknown: [DAVIDKIMS]
#109: Unknown: [SKIPPER]
#110: Unknown: [FROST]
#111: Unknown: [GURL]
#112: Unknown: [CREGGA]
#113: Unknown: [THE MASK]
#114: Unknown: [TUMBLER]
#115: Unknown: [MAFIA]
#116: Unknown: [REDWALLBOOKS]
#117: Unknown: [ALDARITH]
#118: (null): 010100110110100101100101011100100111001001100001
#119: Unknown: [ANDY]
#120: Unknown: [BJAQFAN]
#121: Unknown: [TIRIA]
[close]
Peoplez wot's travelling with you

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places. You have also been injected with Otter DNA, which gives you paws and a coat of fur. You can now swim, survive in the cold, and perform tasks that need fingers to do.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3 Deceased
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. She has knowledge of the forum, and can help you sway members to your side. Affinity: 2
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Unknown.
AI Module - Member #N/A. Robot shell is well-armed. Can hack stuff. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
[close]
[close]
[/quote]

Chipster of Noonvale

Hickory

I feel like resurrecting a dead member will backfire... and possibly alert the Administrator to our actions.

Since our original goal is the Index... let's go with that.

Groddil

"How exactly do I bring Galli back?"
"Well, here's the thing. If you want to take down The Administrator, you need to breach the Staff Boards. And the only way you do that is with a number of arbitrary items scattered across Loamhedge. The problem is, I can't just send the map off by Bamazon Crime Air Drone, or the Administrator'll know about it. You need to get up to the Main Page and come to the Staff Boards Entrance, so I can drop it out to you. Bit of a trip, I know, but the only way this'll work without a certain someone finding out."
"Alright. Where's the index button?"
"Well... Here's the thing. The Administrator destroyed them all. The whole rumor of "there's still one deep below the Cellars" is completely bogus. The only intact index buttons are in the hands of the Staff. But, that includes one in the possession of our overlord himself. Which is, rather amusingly, lying on his desk a few metres away. I can get it to you with the map, but you still need to be on the Main Page in the first place."
"You have a plan?"
"Oh boy. As a matter of fact, I do. That submarine, with its ICMBs? Time for a little tinkering..."

The two intact ICMBs appear out of nowhere, directly in front of you. The warheads pop off the missiles, and stick themselves to the nose of the sub. The actual missiles attach themselves to the craft's rear.

"Perfect. Now, board the sub, enter these co-ordinates (0,0), and get to the back of the sub. Then just hold on."
"This sounds crazy."
"It is. You have a better idea?"

What do you do?

B: Ask something else (specify).
B: ENACT THE PLAN!

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Weapons
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger. You dropped it, and now it's broken. You'd need a trigger to fix it.
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Tesla Rifle - Fires lightning that is highly effective against robots and electronics, and can jump from target to target. Loaded with 3 Tesla Cells.
FloppyDisc - A frisbee made of strange putty. When it hits something, the putty melts and sticks to the target. Use the detonator to make it explode. You have 2.
GuestGrenade - A fragmentation grenade that uses IP Nodes to only hit guests. You have 3.

Aid
T.I.D. - Some sort of medicinal device. Stands for "Transfusion Injector Device."
R.A.D. - Radioactive Acid Defibrillator. A powerful medicine that can bring anyone back from the brink of death. Injected via T.I.D.
First-Aid Supplies - A small first-aid kit consisting of a few Panadol tablets and some bandages. Will heal minor wounds.

Ammo

Quest Items
Bamazon Employee Card - You receive a 1 Forumbuck discount at Bamazon vendors, and can access Bamazon software.

Other
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.

Junk
Brochure: The Call of Cthulhu - Some sort of tourist brochure. Written in a strange language. Talks about water and tentacles.
2 x Expired R.A.D. - Radioactive Acid Defibrillator. Has expired, and is now useless.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
BlueRose's Inventory

Flower - A blue rose.
Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Standard Shells.
[close]
The AI Module's Inventory

Bintel bi7 7700k CPU
1TB RAM
Robotic Shell - a robotic body you are able to control.
      Drill - A powerful construction drill.
      Laser - A built-in laser, able to stun or kill.
      Nuclear reactor - Your power source.
2 x Warhead - The nuclear warhead taken from an ICMB. Has no fuel.
RobotRepairer - A strange device that apparently fixes robots.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#0: The Administrator - The Supreme Overlord of Loamhedge, Savior of the Guests and Slayer of the Great Gryphon.
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#7: Corn - A Forumite who wields a frying pan, and a potential future companion of yours.
#9: Delthion - Leader of the Revolution against the Administrator. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarzs. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Skyblade - A forumite you met in the Lawns. Is grateful for your assistance regarding Mhera.
#25: Mhera - A Forumite killed while trying to escape from Loamhedge. Nobody escapes from Loamhedge.
#27: Kit - Another Forumite you met in the Lawns. Thinks you "killing" Lutra was probably not a good idea, but still appreciates your help.
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. Has retreated to the Honeycomb, close to death.
#37: Groddil[/color] - Some sort of Australian Forumite who is being held prisoner by the Administrator. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#48: Rusvul - A Forumite whose life you saved. He helped you clear your name for Mhera's death afterwards.
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. You and him seem to have met before.
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Killed by his real self.
#104: Felldoh - The Old One, a wise old squirrel that lives deep beneath the Cellars.
#107: Myrel - A Forumite encountered somewhere in the Deep Tunnels by the AI Module.
#122: Unknown: [THISTHING]
[close]

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places. You have also been injected with Otter DNA, which gives you paws and a coat of fur. You can now swim, survive in the cold, and perform tasks that need fingers to do.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3 Deceased
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. She has knowledge of the forum, and can help you sway members to your side. Affinity: 2
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Unknown.
AI Module - Member #N/A. Robot shell is well-armed. Can hack stuff. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Chipster of Noonvale

Hickory

Groddil

Read. The. Post.

There is no other way to get up to the main page without the Administrator knowing that I'm involved.

You need to get to the main page to access the staff boards (and all the other boards aside from the cellars).

You need to access the staff boards to take down the Administrator.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You board the submarine and quickly input the co-ordinates into the command console. The submarine dives beneath the lake back into the underwater cave, just as you and BlueRose begin making your way to the back of the vessel. Exterior security footage shows Felldoh's limp form slipping into the river, before he awakes with a startled shake. The submarine pulls out of the underwater cavern and begins to ascend, as the intercom crackles into life.
"Alright. I can probably destroy any barriers between you and the Cellar Roof without arousing suspicion, but the sub needs to crack through the top or the Administrator'll figure something out. Hold onto something."
You and Blue grab hold of whatever you can, as the cameras focus on the ICMBs attached to the sub's rear. Just as the vessel surfaces somewhere near the Deep Tunnels, the rear plunges back beneath the water, leaving the craft vertical, with the nose poking above the water. The intercom switches on once again, as you struggle to stand back up.
"Got a sick bag?"
The ICMBs burst aflame, sending the submarine shooting upwards. The camera feed switches to the front of the submarine, which is rapidly approaching a large pipe. Out of nowhere, the pipe explodes into a million pieces, as do the maze of tunnels above it. Rock, steel, and pure code is sent flying as the sub shoots through a hole in the Cellar floor and continues on its journey upward. The security feed switches, giving you a view of Ashe's Teahouse, surrounded by guest corpses, and the seemingly-abandoned buildings of Brockhall High.
"Stand by for impact."
The nose cameras activate once more, giving you full view of the wide expanse of the Cellar Roof.
"Three... Two... One... No-"
A massive explosion rocks the submarine as the Warheads detonate on impact. The camera feed turns to static as you feel (what's left of) the sub shoot forwards while descending slightly.
"You still alive? Prepare for a rough landi-"
The submarine slams into the ground and begins to roll. You hold on as tightly as possible as the vessel flips and shrieks, metal shards and sparks flying everywhere. Just as you feel ready to vomit, the sub grinds to a stop. After taking a moment to compose yourself, you stumble into the adjacent hallway, where the sub has been ripped in half. You jump out onto a vast expanse of white space. The index. Aside from the wreckage of the submarine, and a huge gaping hole on the horizon, the landscape is completely blank, featureless, and white-washed. This is gonna be fun.
"So... Where to now?"
"Not su- Ow!"
Something lands on your head with a thud, clattering to the ground. BlueRose nabs the item and inspects it.
"Some sort of paper square... Nope. Nope, it's just wrapped in paper."
She unfurls two sheets of paper, revealing a strange square object with a button! mounted on it. She hands you the object and reads one of the paper sheets.
"Baliss. This is the index button. Think of the board you want to visit, and push it. It'll take you to any board, as well as the index, but can't get you into Staff boards or sub-boards. You'll have to access the sub-boards manually. Also attached is the map, which contains the locations of all the Macguffins you need to breach the Staff Area and take down the Administrator. Also marked are the locations of all the Moderators. You will need to hunt them down and kill them, or otherwise destroy their source of power, to prevent them from murdering you the second you enter Staff Only. If you kill them, you can use their Moderator Cores to make some powerful gadgets. If you deal with them non-lethally, you'll have to go without. Speaking of which, some of the Bamazon WorkerDrones found this near the entrance to the Cellars. You might want it."

Baliss got 1 x Index Button
Baliss got 1 x Broken Decodifier
Baliss got 1 x MacGuffin Map

"Alright. Any idea where we should go fir- Ewwwww..."
Your "foot" lands right in a pile of broken flesh and brain matter. Your memberdeck beeps out a name as you withdraw your limb.
"Myrel."
"Well, that was disgusting."

What do you do?

B: Go to Announcements.
B: Go to Suggestions and Concerns.
B: Go to Discussionland.
B: Go to History, Legends and Myths.
B: Go to Other Works.
B: Go to Fan Works.
B: Go to Roleplaying.
B: Go to Redwall Fan Websites.
B: Go to Cavern Hole.
B: Go to The Cellars.
B: Go to Front Lawns.
B: Go to Forum Games.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Weapons

Aid

Ammo

Quest Items
Index Button! - Used to travel between the Index and the different Boards.
MacGuffin Map - Locations of all the MacGuffins and Moderators.

Other
Rucksack - Stores stuff.

Junk
Broken Decodifier - A part for the Decodifier.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
MacGuffin Map

MacGuffin Locations

Holy Hand Grenade - The Cellars
Scrying Eye of Egglebub - Accouncements
Spear of Destiny - Redwall Fan Websites
5 tentacles from Cthulhu's beard - The Cellars
Taxation Forms of Lord Trump - The Hearth
Golden Egg - History, Legends, and myths
Solar Schorcher - Other Works
Down of Phoenix - Fan Fiction
Gun of Gravity - Discussionland
Sabre of Light - Roleplaying
Pack of Proton - Forum Games
Shrubbery - The Orchard
World's Sharpest Knife - Cavern Hole
[close]
Moderator Locations

Local

Captain Leo - Fan Fiction
Brookskimmer - Roleplaying

Global

Lutra - Unknown
Rainshadow - The Orchard
DanielofRedwall - Forum Games
Leatho Shellhound - Suggestions and Concerns
Taggerung - Redwall Fan Websites.
Osu - The Cellars

Administrators

Slagar - The Cellars
010100110110100101100101011100100111001001100001 - Restricted
Matthias720 - Restricted
James Gryphon - Restricted
The Administrator - Restricted
[close]
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
BlueRose's Inventory

Flower - A blue rose.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#104: Felldoh - The Old One, a wise old squirrel that lives deep beneath the Cellars.
#107: Myrel - A Forumite encountered aboard a Submarine in the Deep Tunnels by the AI Module. Died during the Escape to the Index.
#123: Unknown: [BIGPANDA420]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Feles

Lets take a ganderGet it, Like a Goose! at the MacGuffin Map then decide where we need to go.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Groddil

Feles

Wots this? Gravity Gun™

To DiscussionLand We go!
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Groddil

"Alright. Let's try Discussionland."
You slam your hand onto the Index Button!, and disappear into a flash of light. Almost instantly, you find yourself somewhere beneath the Index, where the landscape appears to be constructed entirely of books. You grip your Tranquilizer Pistol firmly, just in case, and step out from behind a pile of books. You peer into the empty darkness, trying to find something. Anything.
"Is this the right place?"
"Has to be."
"WELCOME!"
You jump a foot in the air as a squirrel drops in front you.
"No need to be alarmed, Wylder Treejumper, former Season Namer, at your service! Welcome to Discussionland! You're currently in General Discussions, but we knocked down the barrier between here and Character Discussions, so you can get there just by taking two rights and a left up ahead. We're also working on breaking through to History, Legends and Myths, so if you feel like helping..."
"Umm... Right."

What do you do?

B: Ask about the Gun of Gravity.
B: Ask where to find a Groddil Clone.
B: Ask where to find Alexandre.
B: Follow Wylder's directions to Character Discussion.

Standard CYOA stuff

Baliss's Inventory

Weapons

Aid

Ammo

Quest Items
Index Button! - Used to travel between the Index and the different Boards.
MacGuffin Map - Locations of all the MacGuffins and Moderators.

Other
Rucksack - Stores stuff.

Junk
Broken Decodifier - A part for the Decodifier.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
MacGuffin Map

MacGuffin Locations

Holy Hand Grenade - The Cellars
Scrying Eye of Egglebub - Announcements
Spear of Destiny - Redwall Fan Websites
5 tentacles from Cthulhu's beard - The Cellars
Taxation Forms of Lord Trump - The Hearth
Golden Egg - History, Legends, and myths
Solar Schorcher - Other Works
Down of Phoenix - Fan Fiction
Gun of Gravity - Discussionland
Sabre of Light - Roleplaying
Pack of Proton - Forum Games
Shrubbery - The Orchard
World's Sharpest Knife - Cavern Hole
[close]
Moderator Locations

Local

Captain Leo - Fan Fiction
Brookskimmer - Roleplaying

Global

Lutra - Unknown
Rainshadow - The Orchard
DanielofRedwall - Forum Games
Leatho Shellhound - Suggestions and Concerns
Taggerung - Redwall Fan Websites.
Osu - The Cellars

Administrators

Slagar - The Cellars
010100110110100101100101011100100111001001100001 - Restricted
Matthias720 - Restricted
James Gryphon - Restricted
The Administrator - Restricted
[close]
[close]
[close]
Galli's Inventory

[close]
BlueRose's Inventory

Flower - A blue rose.
Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. BlueRose is using it. Loaded with 2 Standard Shells.
Shotgun Shells - Ammo for the Double-Barreled Shotgun. BlueRose has 9.
Beanbag Shells - Ammo for the Shotgun. Non-lethal. BlueRose have 10.
[close]
Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#33: Wylder: A squirrel found in Discussionland. Former season namer.
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who is being held prisoner by the Administrator. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#107: Myrel - A Forumite encountered aboard a Submarine in the Deep Tunnels by the AI Module. Died during the Escape to the Index.
#123: Unknown: [BIGPANDA420]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Chipster of Noonvale