I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Aimless Gallivanter

i threw animal crackers at my friend for like two hours last friday
im gay!!!!!!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Delthion

I have a game that's on a trampoline and you try and avoid the stuffed animals being thrown at you. Basically Dodge-Ball with stuffed animals, sometimes shoes. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

sounds like something my friends would do XD XP

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You are not my friend. You are my nemesis.

Delthion

I mean in real life, what if I am one of those friends?! ;D (Of course now that I posted in "YOUR FACE" that doesn't work as well as it once did. ;D)

Faiyloe

Trust me. If you where one of my real friends then I would know. Heck, you would know. besides my friends don't actually do that... just weird stuff like that.

Delthion

Maybe...maybe not! I don't act like this in real life you know, I used to, and then I discovered this forum, where I can go absolutely crazy and maintain my in real life dignity. ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

the way i act here is p much the same as irl
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

I am much more dignified and wise in real life, as long as people are around that aren't my family and I am not really hyper. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on September 12, 2016, 12:26:09 AM
I am much more dignified and wise in real life, as long as people are around that aren't my family and I am not really hyper. ;D

When thinking of you Del those words don't come to mind. At all.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I know, that's because I have managed to vent my hyperness on this forum, since the discovery of this forum I have become much less hyper than in real life.