News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Sageony's Wedding

Started by Groddil, September 09, 2016, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Punches Ash in the nose* I REFUSE TO HAVE MY FIRST KISS BE AN ONLINE ONE. PLEASE STOP.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on October 23, 2016, 03:56:00 PM
*Presses Corn's and Sage's faces together*

Ya aren't doin' it right. Heyyyy. . . mebe THEY should be d-drunk. That way tthhey're want to. Dun look at me. . . I ain't drunk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Really, then why are you slurring?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Greetings Soren! I have returned to ship avidly! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I literally sent my UNREALISTIC girlfriend a pickup line.

"Are you a camera cause I'm picturing my whole life with you"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Lady Amber

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2016, 03:42:09 AM
Hey, Del, long time no see!

Hickory

Delthion

Alright, she will either break down in tears and be terrified of you. (My personal experience. ;D) Or she will be slightly touched, and slightly scared at the same time. ;D

Hi Amber!

Hickory

Never take daring advice from Del because he paints an apocalyptic result.

Delthion

I actually have experienced the first one just so you know...so be careful.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2016, 04:02:33 AM
I actually have experienced the first one just so you know...so be careful.
What, you've sent a pick-up line to a girl you liked and then she was terrified of you?

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Thank the Lord! Everything was feeling a bit sleet if late. Welcome back though, Smiley Shipper Sir.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.