News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Sandpaw's Totally Government Paid For Emergency Room (E.R.) Sitcom!

Started by LT Sandpaw, September 13, 2016, 01:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

* Rosie Willowwater glares at Galli

I'm in the middle of saving someone here! Now all I need is a flaming stick and an eagle's egg...

Aimless Gallivanter

okaaaay geeeez sorry
*goes back to bleeding out on the pavement*
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Yells, runs through the scene, screeching and screaming with pillows in both of my hands which are waving through the air. "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Then I smash everyone into the ground with my pillows. I then run. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Runs after Del with a machete in hand* Deeeeeeel, we need you for the dramatic operation they're going to do where you end up dying! Deeeeeeeeeeel!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

* Sagetip signs into the hospital, then walks in.

"Sir, Dr. Sandpaw, here's a serious health risk IN THIS VERY HOSPITAL. As a faithful intern, I don't want to turn you in, so get your act together. Now!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

What are you talking about! We haven't even aired our first episode and we're getting copyright claims! Are you serious!

Grrr

*Shoves a couple hundred thousand CellarBucks into Froddil's hands.*

Put this on the backburner and we'll make your life easy on the taxpayers' dime. Ok. Also get us permission to use that in future episodes.

Alright cast, Eul's the cop, and Del's the drunk driver! Rosie and Amber you bring Galli, and Chip to the E.R so I can preform life saving surgery on them! And makeup crew work on Galli a bit, she doesn't look hurt enough! Go!

*Some stage crew begin beating Galli with baseball bats while the set is once again is changed to the E.R building where the dashing, handsome, courageous Sandpaw can be seen arguing with a dastardly health inspector.*

What! This is a perfectly fine hospital! You've obviously done a horrible job inspecting it!

*Spins Sage out of view of the camera.*

Just don't mention this to anyone, I'll make your life easy on the taxpayers' dime.

*Moves back into the camera's focus.*

Now ambulance get in here with my first patients!

*Camera pans back over to the rest of the cast.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Delthion

* Delthion screams.

"RIGHT NOW!!!"

* Delthion smashes Ashleg into the pavement with a pillow, then continues running from Eul.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

*Pounds Chip with a pillow. Continues running from Eul.* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!