News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Homecoming Game & Dance

Started by Hickory, September 25, 2016, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Banya

*helps Russa to her feet* *seats her in a chair made of skulls*

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 27, 2016, 10:00:09 AM
*Climbs off dragon*

Hello, everybody! I'm a bit late, it seems.

Would you like a drink, Banya?
Yes, thank you, Ashe. Pumpkin spice ale spiked with unicorn blood and garnished with cinnamon, please.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Banya on September 27, 2016, 08:15:09 PM
*helps Russa to her feet* *seats her in a chair made of skulls*
*Looks at my chair* Um, are these real skulls?
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pours Banya pumpkin spice ale spiked with unicorn blood and garnished with cinnamon*

Yes, those are real skulls.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

*pats dragon* Real skulls courtesy of this guy here. *accepts pumpkin spice ale spiked with unicorn blood and garnished with cinnamon* Delicious.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 27, 2016, 05:35:29 PM
YES WE HAVE A WONDERFUL COLLECTION OF LINE DANCES FOR Y'ALL TO ENJOY
* Aimless Gallivanter puts on a playlist of 501 line dances, dashes away with Peony, and bars the whole area so no one can leave
the first 20 songs are Cotton Eye Joe in different languages please enjoy

WHOO! (You know, I actually don't know how to line dance.) *Merrily follows Galli's lead*

Aimless Gallivanter

be thankful you dont know Peony. Its a horrible viscious cycle. Everyone pretends they like it but really theyre dying inside.
(you dont need to know how to line dance they usually tell you exactly what to do in the lyrics so its boring and repetitive and a major workout haha. sometimes if youre with your friends and youre all doing it it can be super fun!! )
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

*Giggles and breaks off on own happily randomly dancing*

Aimless Gallivanter

* Aimless Gallivanter looks on aghast, then shrugs and gives in, going to dance randomly with Peony
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Sorry, couldn't contain myself. *Cotton Eyed Joe has played five times* You mind if I change the song? :P

Aimless Gallivanter

* Aimless Gallivanter looks relieved
go right ahead
* Aimless Gallivanter cant stand that song, not even in German, Portuguese, Japanese, or any other language
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

*Waiting for the okay of the next song*
Hey, I like Cotton Eyed Joe. ;)

EDIT: James is being mean and insists on only viewing Who's Online, so y'all will have to wait for that song. In the meantime, here, have some perfectly good Owl City.

Delthion

How about... "The Frog in the Well" by "Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy"! That's probably a good dancing song! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

How about some Frank Sinatra after that?

*Pets zombie dragon*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.