News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Homecoming Game & Dance

Started by Hickory, September 25, 2016, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

* Delthion waits until Gonff is under him and pops the balloons, crushing Gonff. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Grabs a firework saved for later, ties it to Del, lights it with Hobbit Cooking powers, and watches Del fly away*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

* Delthion quickly learns how to control fireworks and crashes into Gonff again. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Side steps and chuckles as Del plummets into the ground.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

I think I'm all Homecominged out. You all have fun, I'll be thinking about life choices

Rosie Willowwater

Here Del take these!They will either save you or kill you. ;D *tosses roller skates at Del*

rachel25

*Grabs cupcakes off table while skating passed and throws one to Gonff*

Delthion

* Delthion chuckles as my impact in the floor creates a black hole which spaghettifies, and atomizes Gonff and only Gonff.

rachel25

*Saves Gonff and puts black hole inside one of my portal stones*

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Amarith Waterspring

*takes a nap on the chocolate covered floor*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,