News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 12, 2016, 01:44:07 AM
Well, I was thinking that we'd all be villains.
Well y'all are of course, but I haven't read Redwall in a while so I can't recall many. How about for Daniel, Asmodeus?

Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2016, 01:44:54 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 12, 2016, 01:24:43 AM
I felt Sky had more of Luna's Optimistic attitude. I wanted to keep the group of Sand, Ash, Grodd, and Sage together. ;D

I am planning on continuing it. Just kinda giving y'all a sneak peek. ;D

* Delthion has no idea what any of the characters do, has never seen or read the aforementioned books.

Just know your role is very suitable! Oh, and great casting Rosie! Though, Ash and Groddil do seem more of a Fred and George than Sage and Groddil, but it's your cast, not mine!  ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

James Gryphon

I dunno. It's tricky. I've tried to do just horde members so far, though to do a complete cast will probably require going out of that box.

We're missing a Killconey, Scragg, and Fangburn.

Initially I'd thought about casting myself as Darkclaw, but the imagery of Cheesethief dressing up in the chief's armor while he was away was too perfect to pass up on. ;)

« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

Quote from: Søren on October 12, 2016, 12:17:59 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on October 11, 2016, 11:37:07 PM
Faiy, I told you he got back when we talked! :P
Awwww, their first fight! Don't worry, there'll be plenty more where that came from after the baby. :)

A) this is not our first fight and B) you are going to die.

@Skarzs: Oh... XP must have forgotten... XP and I am learning about memory in my Psych class. Much good it did me XP
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 12, 2016, 01:52:20 AM
I dunno. It's tricky. I've tried to do just horde members so far, though to do a complete cast will probably require going out of that box.

We're missing a Killconey, Scragg, and Fangburn.

Initially I'd thought about casting myself as Darkclaw, but the imagery of Cheesethief dressing up in the chief's armor while he was away was too perfect to pass up on. ;)
Seems I've broken just about every guideline here then. But Scragg sounds familiar, so I guess that will fit. Oh, and you are a perfect Cheesthief. Just hope whoever gets cast as Constance doesn't shoot you down  ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

How did I know I would be Draco? ;D SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN

Lady Ashenwyte

I request to be cast as Lord Voldemort.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Kitsune on October 12, 2016, 01:20:52 PM
How did I know I would be Draco? ;D SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN
HUFFLEPUFF HUFFLEPUFF HUFFLEPUFF! (I don't care what the Sorting Hat says. . . )

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 12, 2016, 01:59:49 AM
Quote from: Søren on October 12, 2016, 12:17:59 AM
@Skarzs: Oh... XP must have forgotten... XP and I am learning about memory in my Psych class. Much good it did me XP
Heh. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 12, 2016, 01:10:22 AM

I feel like Dotti would make a better Luna, and I'm not sure about having Jet as Harry, Jet fits really well as Percy, Personally I'd make Sagetip Harry and Delthion Fred, but that's just my opinion. :P

Are you going to continue it? I can't wait to see who you cast as Hagrid.
Percy cares about rules, loves the government and makes almost no jokes. That's very not me.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Well the third part is very you. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I was surprised; I thought Dotti would be Luna ;) But I like it, thank you!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

I don't know that much about Harry Potter, but I'm happy that I was cast as a main character. ;D  I was actually looking forward to the HP cast from the time Rosie announced it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Skyblade on October 12, 2016, 06:47:26 PM
I was surprised; I thought Dotti would be Luna ;) But I like it, thank you!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 12, 2016, 06:52:57 PM
I don't know that much about Harry Potter, but I'm happy that I was cast as a main character. ;D  I was actually looking forward to the HP cast from the time Rosie announced it.

Thanks guys! ;D

Fatch of Southsward

Appreciate being cast a few times! Thanks ya'll! Although, whoever cast me Prince Humperdink - I'm gonna getchu back just as soon as these Thermo assignments get done! You just wait you rascal!!  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on October 12, 2016, 09:09:54 PM
Appreciate being cast a few times! Thanks ya'll! Although, whoever cast me Prince Humperdink - I'm gonna getchu back just as soon as these Thermo assignments get done! You just wait you rascal!!  ;D

Hey, hey, in my defense Prince Humperdinck is a cool character. And he can track a butterfly on a cloudy day, or something like that. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro