News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I know nothing about Monty Python, but that guy with the horns as Hiag looks perfect. ;D
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

I could perhaps do the full onscreen Star Wars (Including Clone Wars and Rebels) (Not the sequal triligy) cast.  Though, it would take some time. :-|
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Do it. ;D

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 19, 2020, 09:50:32 AM
I know nothing about Monty Python, but that guy with the horns as Hiag looks perfect. ;D
His name is....
Spoiler
Tim
[close]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on May 18, 2020, 07:32:13 AM
Spoiler
All I can think of for now...
Nice, Lass. (I added a few mentions there so other beasts would realise its existence)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

;D
Beasts knew it was there, they just didn't like it :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I'm not so sure about that.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Nor am I, but a lot of the beasts who were in there have already posted since...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Well, as someone who doesn't watch Monty Python, I was kinda left behind, which I expect has happened to us all on this thread. Thanks for casting me though. ;D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on May 19, 2020, 07:22:42 AM
I don't recognise the character you cast me as, @Sebias of Redwall.
Hmm... I was afraid of this. Your character is probably from Dragons: Race To the Edge, so probably not as well known. You could probably check the wiki!  :P If you need a link, just ask! (Also, just to note, the list was never intended to be *that* accurate in the first place at all. So, if your character goes about chopping heads or something, chances are, that wasn't the aspect of their personality that I was thinking of whenever I picked anyone's character. This, of course, goes for @Everyone:))

Quote from: Herman Smith on May 20, 2020, 10:29:27 AM
I could perhaps do the full onscreen Star Wars (Including Clone Wars and Rebels) (Not the sequal triligy) cast.  Though, it would take some time. :-|
Hmm... I don't know Star Wars all *that* well, but I say dewit.  ;D (Chances are, it'll be more accurate than mine, anyway.  :P)

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 19, 2020, 01:27:06 AM
anyone do a Hobbit cast yet?
I think so. It was a while ago, though, so none of us newer-ish members were on. You could do one!

@lass of something much thanks for casting me! Could I have the name of the character? I actually have no idea who he is...  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Suspiciously... wonders... why...*  :laugh:

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*is still laughing like mad*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Regardless of who I am in the cast, I'm happy that you're happy*  ^-^

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!