News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Free Hot Chocolate

Started by Ashleg, October 27, 2016, 03:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

You will not be treated in such a way if you submit to the regime.

The Free Market's closing in a week.

Groddil

* Groddil sips mocha.

"Sir, if I may. A lot of the Forumites have pledged support to Eul, willingly or not. Perhaps Banya has just been spending too much time around these people, and accidentally said the wrong thing, after having to listen to so much rebel garbage."

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Ashleg on October 27, 2016, 05:10:38 AM

You wouldn't dare...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

Banya's interactions with rebel groups must be halted.
Wether by sending her to a reeducation camp or assigning a guard to her at all times, something must be done.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 27, 2016, 05:14:42 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on October 27, 2016, 05:10:38 AM

You wouldn't dare...

Okay! ;D
The Free Market's closing tomorrow afternoon, 12:30 central.

Banya

*packs bag* *applies for a visa*

Ashleg

VENDETTA AGAINST BANYA!!!!!!!

* Ashleg rushes forward to tackle her and then trips over his peg leg.

Groddil

* Groddil sips mocha.

"Might I suggest an alternative? Banya is not the issue, nor is the Free Market. In fact, the "Free Market" is located in Australia, which happens to be the reason Gonff can get there so easily. I propose that the Free Market remain open, and I will monitor it closely, in case the rebels try anything. Leave Banya where she is, and send Eulaliaaa! and all her supporters to Australia."

Ashleg

*seethes inwardly*

Help me up!

If I keep the Free Market open and don't excecute Gnoff, does Banya promise to stay?

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Groddil on October 27, 2016, 05:20:22 AM
* Groddil sips mocha.

"Might I suggest an alternative? Banya is not the issue, nor is the Free Market. In fact, the "Free Market" is located in Australia, which happens to be the reason Gonff can get there so easily. I propose that the Free Market remain open, and I will monitor it closely, in case the rebels try anything. Leave Banya where she is, and send Eulaliaaa! and all her supporters to Australia."

Nah, my "free market" is a secret underground organization used to smuggle goods across my land, specifically My Hobbit Hole at 221B Baker Street in Mossflower Wood, Camelot, located in the Hundred Acre Wood. But 'Straya comes in handy.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

* Groddil sips mocha.

"I have more important things to do than help you up, boss. Banya has nowhere to go. I've made some changes to her Visa application, so the only Visa she'll ever get is an Australian one. Not that it matters, of course, nobody has any reason to flee you. Unless they support Eulaliaaa! of course. Those people have to be eliminated. They are interfering in my plans."

Ashleg

...Thanks for telling us the location of your Hobbit Hole.
TOO BAD IT'S TIME TO SEND TROOPS IN TO BURN IT!

*glances at Groddil, whimpering indignantly*

Help! Me! Up! I can't get up...

Banya

If Eul and all of her supporters are sent to Australia, how many does that leave?

Ashleg

Banya, help me up and I'll give you a free sticker of me riding a whale, just like that picture you love so much on all the propaganda posters that I've lined the city with!

Groddil

* Groddil sips mocha.

"What troops? I sent them all on shore leave, and the generals loyal to you were re-assigned to Antarctica. Now, I have no idea why I would do that. Oh wait. I do. Here, let me push this button. It will 'help' you."

* Groddil pushes a button, causing the floor beneath Ashleg to give way.

"Oh, and Banya? Eul and her supporters number about... 5 members? They are all insignificant anyway. How would you like to be my Vice President in the new regime I'm setting up now that Ashleg has been disposed of?"

* Groddil sips mocha evilly.

Ashleg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

*appears in the sky and then falls back where he was previously laying, and claws Groddil's eyes out*