News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Free Hot Chocolate

Started by Ashleg, October 27, 2016, 03:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

WOW HE STABBED MY SIBLING

WOW
ROOD

Lady Ashenwyte

baliss isn't real

DOWN WITH THE TYRANT!

*Hacks the real Ashleg's arm off*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

* Aimless Gallivanter wakes up, gets confused by the chaos, sits on the floor and starts to cry into her hot chocolate
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Groddil on October 27, 2016, 05:04:34 AM
* Groddil pours hot cocoa into his coffee, creating a pseudo-mocha.

"Yes, well, he is on edge. We've got Eulaliaaa! and her foolish rebellion, almost no funds to work with, and there's guests breathing down our neck. Such things do not do well for the psyche of the person who has to deal with them all, am I right boss?"

Quote from: Groddil on October 27, 2016, 05:13:37 AM
* Groddil sips mocha.

"Sir, if I may. A lot of the Forumites have pledged support to Eul, willingly or not. Perhaps Banya has just been spending too much time around these people, and accidentally said the wrong thing, after having to listen to so much rebel garbage."

Well then. Groddil called me garbage and foolish.  And was even considering joining Ash's side. Oh well.

Hickory

"Yes, well, he is on edge. We've got Eulaliaaa! and her foolish rebellion, almost no funds to work with, and there's guests breathing down our neck. Such things do not do well for the psyche of the person who has to deal with them all, am I right boss?"
Hot cocoa has water in it, not milk.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip on October 27, 2016, 03:33:43 PM

Hot cocoa has water in it, not milk.

Hot cocoa with water sounds unpleasant.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

I'm Vice President now?

Well then.... ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

*sits down and orders Hot Chocolate*

What a nice place you have here!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

*Looks at the profit numbers*

Um, President Ashes, it would appear that the government is going bankrupt. We should probably raise the tax on dumpster juice sales, and maybe charge small prices for our free hot chocolate. And maybe a marshmallow tax as well... Just to keep our head above water, you know. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

*leans forward real close* How 'bout this, old friend. I'll pay for it all if you support my rule as Queen.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

That sounds unsustainable.

Ashleg

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 27, 2016, 04:57:24 PM

*Looks at the profit numbers*

Um, President Ashes, it would appear that the government is going bankrupt. We should probably raise the tax on dumpster juice sales, and maybe charge small prices for our free hot chocolate. And maybe a marshmallow tax as well... Just to keep our head above water, you know. ;)

Yes!
Great idea, my lad!

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 27, 2016, 05:31:20 PM
*leans forward real close* How 'bout this, old friend. I'll pay for it all if you support my rule as Queen.

No.

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 27, 2016, 03:58:18 PM

I'm Vice President now?

Well then.... ;D

* Groddil kicks Sandpaw out of his office, then has Rosie and Eulaliaaa! Forcibly removed from the thread.

"And stay out, rebel scum!"

Ashleg

No, Grodd, you betrayed me.

Groddil

Quote from: Ashleg on October 27, 2016, 09:19:57 PM
No, Grodd, you betrayed me.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

* Groddil pushes a button.

Hey, secretary man, gemme a drink. No mochas and NO DUMPSTER JUICE!