Mafia: All Aussie Adventures

Started by Groddil, October 28, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipster of Noonvale

I think Fatch's latest post is a desperate last try at staying alive another day.

I voted for him and I'm not changing my vote.

Cornflower MM

Banya

Ditto. If you're innocent, Fatch, you can rest easy knowing that you're dying for justice.

Fatch of Southsward

Okay, just know that one of the guilty voters will die for this. Your choice. Change your vote or have a 1/6 chance of death.  :)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Banya

I'll risk it. If I'm killed in retribution, it's for justice.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Fatch of Southsward

But...but....I'm the gunman. I thought that was kinda obvious. Whatever I guess  :'(

I feel like I'm always voted out despite always being innocent.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

"Why would you want to make them pay, Fatch?" Says someone. "Sounds to me like you just want to make us kill each other. Make your job easier. Why are you doing this?"
"It wasn't me! I just don't want anyone else to die!"
"Ridiculous! If that's so, why do you want us to kill each other?"
The others began converging on Fatch, but the Forumite jumped into Groddil's cabin to escape their prying hands. He grabbed a cricket bat from a corner of the room and backed away from the others.
"Stay back! I'm innocent!"
The other Foruites continued to force their way to Fatch. He swung the cricket bat in desperation, slamming it against Peony's head. Skull cracked, she fell in a heap. DEAD! Soren grabbed Groddil's machete and swung it back, catching Fatch's cricket bat. While the two were distracted, Rosie circled around Fatch and kicked him to the ground. Soren freed the machete from the bat and brought it down onto Fatch's head. DEAD! The other Forumites, barely satisfied, returned to their rooms. Before they decided to sleep through the night; however, the possessions of the dead were investigated. Fatch's journal detailed many previous acts of Vigilantism, while Peony's were filled with strange tales that mostly consisted of shipping other members. As the Forumites started to settle down for the night, Banya quietly snuck out of the cabin. She saw three others speaking in hushed tones, but didn't care anymore. The detective trudged towards the nearby clifftop, notes in hand. She studied them, but her mind was too clouded to make any decisions. She felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Hello, Banya."
She turned around.
"You three. I suppose you're the ones that are behind this?"
One of the Backpacker Murderers nodded.
"I've spent so long trying to solve this. Not just what's happened here, but what you've done before. All these years... How many have died?"
"Not enough."
One of the Backpacker Murderer's compatriots handed them the cricket bat that had slain Peony. They stepped towards Banya.
"You know we can't let you live."
"I know."
She fell backwards, off the cliff.

DEAD!

Fatch, the Gunman, was lynched by the Tourists.
Peony, the Cupid, was murdered in RETRIBUTION! by the Gunman.
Banya, the Detective (and Fatch's cupid partner), committed suicide.
It is now Night 1.
There are no clues in this post. If you have a role, message me saying what you will do.

LT Sandpaw

Well that went fast.

We at least know one of the mafia is male. That's something.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Hey, Fatch, why'd you do that? :( Meanie.

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 09, 2016, 08:42:10 PM

Well that went fast.

We at least know one of the mafia is male. That's something.

Ignore that. Typing oversight.

Søren

I said it before and I'll say it again. We should've voted Galli.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Uh, I think voting out Galli might be a bit rash, she did support Fatch's demise but she did it so openly that we need to move cautiously or we'll just lynch another towny that wants to help. We need to see who dies next to the mafia before making that decision.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Chipster of Noonvale

I'm not really interested in this game anymore, so to whoever is mafia: please kill me tonight, thanks.