News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Masquerade.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, November 27, 2016, 11:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Good idea. Anybody else want to run it this time, or should I?

@James Gryphon: If this goes ahead, you cool with enabling anonymous cellar posting?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Cornflower MM

That sounds awesome, but the prom is coming up,.. . .

Lady Ashenwyte

Maybe we could postpone the prom?

Kitsune

I thought we usually had a masquerade in the summer while we had prom at New Year's. Unless I'm rememberin incorrectly.

Groddil

Quote from: Kitsune on November 27, 2016, 11:17:59 PM
I thought we usually had a masquerade in the summer while we had prom at New Year's. Unless I'm rememberin incorrectly.

There's only ever been one, so there's no real schedule for it.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on November 27, 2016, 11:07:42 PM
Maybe we could postpone the prom?

I think, despite popular vote, I'll postpone prom to maybe second week of March.

Banya

To get back to Kit, it was Soren's costume party that was in June of '15; prom has been in January and last year the Masquerade was the last week of February/first week of March. *throws hands in the air* Timeline's up to those who run them.

Kitsune

Quote from: Banya on November 28, 2016, 05:59:19 PM
To get back to Kit, it was Soren's costume party that was in June of '15; prom has been in January and last year the Masquerade was the last week of February/first week of March. *throws hands in the air* Timeline's up to those who run them.

Oh, okay. Thanks!

Amarith Waterspring

So is this going to be a thing or no?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

It will, in a week. Imma be pretty busy until then.