Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on February 21, 2017, 12:12:09 AM
*Isn't in Siberia*
*Is actually in Antarctica*

Quote from: Groddil on February 21, 2017, 12:43:03 AM
Quote from: alexandre on February 20, 2017, 11:36:34 PM
Down with the mods, Up with the proper muckers
@Ashleg is our president, he shall lead us in our battle against the evil mod oligarchy
Don't quote that bourgeois propaganda!

Quote from: Eulalia on February 21, 2017, 12:57:55 AM
As Queen of the Cellars, Mr. Ungatt, I request that you to cease and desist. I find this thread encourages rebellion against leaders such as the moderators who all have one thing in common. They have absolute power. Now, that could make people think all people with absolute power are bad. People like me. I don't want to ask again. Thank you for your time. ;D
I am sorry, madam, but we are here to overthrow anything that even smells of the bourgeoisie hierarchy. So the rebellion must continue until no oppressive power exists. We must push forward for Ungattist Communism!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Groddil

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 21, 2017, 01:00:33 AM
*Isn't in Siberia*

@Ashleg is our president, he shall lead us in our battle against the evil mod oligarchy

As Queen of the Cellars, Mr. Ungatt, I request that you to cease and desist. I find this thread encourages rebellion against leaders such as the moderators who all have one thing in common. They have absolute power. Now, that could make people think all people with absolute power are bad. People like me. I don't want to ask again. Thank you for your time. ;D
I am sorry, madam, but we are here to overthrow anything that even smells of the bourgeoisie hierarchy. So the rebellion must continue until no oppressive power exists. We must push forward for Ungattist Communism!

You know what's worse than the bourgeoisie? The bourgeoisie trying to pretend that they're more important than they actually are! Eul is no queen, and I am no Vice-President! *takes off suit jacket.*

Proletariats unite!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Groddil on February 21, 2017, 01:13:27 AM
*Isn't in Siberia*

You know what's worse than the bourgeoisie? The bourgeoisie trying to pretend that they're more important than they actually are! Eul is no queen, and I am no Vice-President! *takes off suit jacket.*

Proletariats unite!
That is the spirit, comrade!

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Inquisitor on February 21, 2017, 01:23:47 AM
(I can't wait for the next cellars election)
And we all know who the front-lining candidate is!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skarzs on February 21, 2017, 12:05:33 AM
He supported the true monarchy, King Richard, not distribution of wealth from the rich to the poor. :P The ones he stole from got the money through illegitimate means.

King Richard was a terrible ruler, though. He had no interest in England, and he was only interested in crusades.
His brother did no good for his people, however.
Not saying Richard was a good king; what I'm saying is that Robin was fighting for the true king, and what Prince John was doing was unjust.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Groddil

I have remade myself in the image of our father.

Eulaliaaa!

Ah, well in that case... allow me to offer you some assistance for your cause. Those that dare to challenge me are becoming bothersome and I would like to be rid of the annoying talk of rebellion. I shall allow you to take down my opponents and may even send some of my Ninjas with Sunglasses to give you aid.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

So you seek to keep exploiting the proletariat by forcing us to do more of your dirty work? Never! The revolution will not be silenced!

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Ashleg on February 21, 2017, 03:51:06 AM
Sit back and bask in the Ashleg dictatorship...
Get out of here fake Communist! Ungatt Trunn is the real leader of the rebellion! You're just a bourgeois pawn!
Quote from: Eulalia on February 21, 2017, 04:15:15 AM

Ah, well in that case... allow me to offer you some assistance for your cause. Those that dare to challenge me are becoming bothersome and I would like to be rid of the annoying talk of rebellion. I shall allow you to take down my opponents and may even send some of my Ninjas with Sunglasses to give you aid.
We shall never do the dirty work of the evil hierarchy! WE are the ones that are daring to challenge you!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Punches Eul in the face*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.