News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 23, 2017, 04:51:17 AM

So, can this still be categorized as a peaceful protest? This seems more like an ineffective revolt at this point.
Comrade, this has been a pretty successful revolt thus far! We have built up a strong proletariat base, and we are slowly but surely building our party platform. Before you know it, the evil bourgeois shall be overthrown, and Ungattist Communism shall become the norm of this glorious forum!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on February 23, 2017, 01:32:05 AM
True, but, if my memory serves me right, he intended to take the throne as king, not as steward, before Richard was deceased, and thus, he would not have been the true king.

I believe he and the French King at the time (Whose name escapes me) offered Henry much more money than the ransom if he kept Richard in prison. Nevertheless, it didn't really matter if he wasn't the true king as long as he had the support he needed.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Kitsune on February 23, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
What's this? A revolution against the establishment? Allow me to lovingly and peacefully protest.

* Kitsune breaks into cars and drives them into buildings, burns buildings, and riots
Wait, we're trying to raise up the proletarians, not the SJWs!

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 23, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
What's this? A revolution against the establishment? Allow me to lovingly and peacefully protest.

* Kitsune breaks into cars and drives them into buildings, burns buildings, and riots
In the ensuing chaos caused by the entitled little SJWs, we can come along and offer peace and protection to the proletariat!  We will use this to our advantage, comrade!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 26, 2017, 11:11:36 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 23, 2017, 06:03:28 PM

In the ensuing chaos caused by the entitled little SJWs, we can come along and offer peace and protection to the proletariat!  We will use this to our advantage, comrade!
That is the proper Ungattist Communism mindset, comrade! Continue to spread such wise propaganda!

Feles

Comrade Trunn, I don't believe were supposed to call it propaganda.
The word "Propaganda" might make people think we are spreading lies and half-truths when we are truly spreading the complete truth.
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

Mmmh Capitalism is all abou' dah boom boom ya know? Its really no good, I can... Only agree with you wise folks you.

*Throws thousand dollar bills everywhere*

Nnnnyeah you look like peasantry. I'll help you out in your cause, buy some of these beeeeeautiful little banners. Only a couple bucks ya know. Best of the line at th'.... the lowest prices, for my best protestors, mmmh. I'll even throw in a discount for these brave proletarians... Mmmmnnnyeah.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.... I am supporting the, people... Mmmmh. The best way that I can, nnnnyeah.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Feles

I am Bobracha!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Inquisitor on February 27, 2017, 12:13:18 AM
Comrade Trunn, I don't believe were supposed to call it propaganda.
The word "Propaganda" might make people think we are spreading lies and half-truths when we are truly spreading the complete truth.

True, the world still needs to learn that the propaganda of the proletariat's uprising is good... we should use more universal language for the masses for now.