Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Don't panic!

Fiscal policy! *cheers* If someone can think of a more riotous riot in HHGTTG, please tell me.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on March 09, 2021, 10:40:19 AM
Don't panic!

Fiscal policy! *cheers* If someone can think of a more riotous riot in HHGTTG, please tell me.
I can, if there was a time when some little children didn't want to go to bed early.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Not that I can think of.

I guess there's Random, but she was (probably) a teenager.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Do you even know who she is? Or her full name?

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 02, 2021, 10:28:34 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 26, 2021, 11:59:05 PM
*Peacefully protests whilst destroying stuff*

Yes, those are known as riots.
*Blows raspberry* But I say it's peaceful.

*Gallops off on unicorn*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on March 09, 2021, 08:20:01 PM
Do you even know who she is? Or her full name?
I don't. But I tried to pretend I did. *hangs head in sadness*

Quote from: Verdauga on March 09, 2021, 11:21:23 PM
Do ye have a loicense for tha'?
Yes, do you?
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!