Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Um... uh... umm.
*ahem* L-lass? C-can you quiet down...?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kreg

O.O
Um *tries to go out the back door* *notices there is no back door*
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Russa Nodrey

*Tries to escape through a tiny skylight, but gets stuck* *Doesn't want to ask for help 'cause it would be awkward*
Freddy

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on February 08, 2020, 01:52:50 PM
Um... uh... umm.
*ahem* L-lass? C-can you quiet down...?
I could....If I wanted to
Spoiler
but I dint so..
[close]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Watches nervously as Lass plays the song.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

:)
135 Guests, 1 User
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Awkwardly resurrects as a zombie.  Tries to grab Russa who is stuck, but one of his arm falls off and so he stares at it in embarrassment.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Awkwardly watches from the sidelines* Should we do something, or...? *Fades into the shadows*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Umm...

Ummmmmm.....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I don't know.

Sebias of Redwall

*Awkwardly punches Matthias' shoulder* So, er, how you...uh, been *Coughs* ...today?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Y-y-yeah...I guess....

Sebias of Redwall

What... What is that supposed to mean? ...

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 28, 2020, 08:23:39 PM
*Awkwardly watches from the sidelines* Should we do something, or...? *Fades into the shadows*
Er...Umm, that's my thing....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Er, I, uh, think I might have stolen it? *Fades back into the shadows*