News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Uh, yeah... *Takes a step backward and trips over the next poster* Oh dear...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Flinches and falls to the ground.*

. . .  Wuh?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Uh... *Accidentally steps on Verdie's paw as I stand back up* I'm... just going to, ah, ...go.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Is silently screaming in pain but doesn't want to make a scene, so just bites lips and bugs out eyes.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

... Okay, then.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Uh... so... ummm... I'm bored.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Waits for Seb to get off my hand.*
*Looks at Bookloover in my current states and nods very abruptly.*

Mmmm-hmm?! *Sickeningly high tone.*

lass of something much

*slowly peeks out of cupboard*

The Grey Coincidence
05:27:45 PM
Viewing Who's Online
Ahhh..I'm on there too...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Oh, oops. *Gets off of Verdie's paw* Sorry Mr. Cornduaga.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*The added crushing from Seb stepping off breaks my hand.*

*Emits a uncharacteristically high pitched shriek.*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

. . . .

O.O
*Looks at everybody in pure embarrassment.*

Sebias of Redwall

{ :laugh:}

You, uh... got a problem there, bud?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Waves hand dismissively, hiding the bone sticking through and flinging some blood on Lass.*

*Chuckles nervously.*

Heheh. . . er, eyah-- er haey-- um, I meant, er.. yeah. just hurt a bit. . . hehehe...?

Sebias of Redwall

Oh, yuck. That's gross.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*slips on blood, whacks head very hard on cupboard door, and falls to the ground unconscious*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Oh, uh... Need any help...? ... *Coughs and looks around*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!