News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

TromBOOOOoOoOoOooooooOOOOOOOnnnnesssss!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

*bawling* WHY DOES DELTHION HAVE TO DIE.

And, uh...random trombone. Okay.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

Trrrrumpets and Tuuuuuuubaaaaaasss
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Skyblade

*stands there with an awkward grin on face*

Norham Waterpaw

*Quits yelling brass instrument names and feels awkward*

Skyblade

Norham Waterpaw

*Whips head around and looks at Skye*

"What... are you.. talking to me?"

Skyblade

N-n-nothing! I'll just, uh...back away now.

Norham Waterpaw

"No, it's... fine. Um... Never mind."

(This is actually awkward.  :P  ;D )

Skyblade

(Lol)

Um, okay. So...what's up?

Norham Waterpaw

"Just... uh... drawing, stuff... you probably don't want to see it... I'm just, bad at... yeah..."

(I don't know If I should be happy that I'm good at this topic   :P )

Skyblade

(Lol. I don't know either)

No...I'm sure you're good...but, like, you don't have to show me if you don't want to. I mean, if you want to show me then you can, but if you don't want to then don't. I mean, um, it's totally your choice. Like, really. Really really really. Really really.

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, I guess. It's a picture of a... dead warrior guy... Do... do you like the armor...? I spent a few minutes coming... up with it..."

Skyblade

Oh, that's great! I mean, the armor is great. Just so sad that, well, that warrior is dead...

*breaks down* NooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Norham Waterpaw

*breaks down beside Skye*

"It's... just so sad... He was so young... 135 years old...."