News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Quote from: Wot, wot! on January 25, 2015, 11:45:21 PM
Where would be the most awkward place to run into one of your teachers outside of school?
Jail

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

:D  :D

Where would be the most awkward place to run into one of your teachers outside of school?

I think you mean WHEN. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

At 2 in the morning.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

:D  :D

In a restaurant with posh people within and you are supposedly sick.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Twitch twitch twitchy*
Freddy

Skyblade

Er...are you okay?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Twitch, twitch, twitch, twitch.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Skyblade on January 31, 2015, 03:31:12 AM
Er...are you okay?
Y-yeah, f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fine. *Twitch, twitch, twitchy*
Freddy

Delthion

*Universe twitches twitches twitchy twitches.*

Russa Nodrey

*Twitch, twitchy, twitchy, twitch, twitch*

So.......um....did.......anything memorable h-happen t-t-t-t-t-t-today......?
Freddy

Delthion

No, not really, unless you count the universe twitching and causing most of the stars in the galaxy to collapse...but you don't really care do yo-oh never mind...

Russa Nodrey

.........*Twitch*........How 'bout that weather........*Twitch*
Freddy

Skyblade

It's very, um...twitchy.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!