News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Cob webs.  They make me think that spiders are going to crawl all over me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Eww eww. Please don't put that again.

Rainshadow

I won't, but the problem is that if you ever go on this page again, this will be the first comment that you see.  I'm evil!  Mwahahaha!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Conwebs also scare me, because they're related to spiders. *shudders*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I know!  Don't you just hate it though when you walk through a spider web?  Especially if it's in your face!  Great, now it feels like there's a huge spider crawling down my face.  I need to stop visiting this page.

Redwallfan7

My cousin is scared of chipmunks. Lol  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

At one point I saw a chipmunk that went up to my foot and was just sniffing my shoe.  It was cool!

Redwallfan7

chipmunks are cute

Rainshadow

They remind me of squirrels, and I love squirrels.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan

Bleh. Blig. Eww. Yeah well I bet none of you have seen a giant wolf spider on your foot. As you are laying down in the grass. And I'm talkin full-flected-grown wolf spider. I can still feel it on my foot since that day. I'm going to freak if a spider EVER touches me again. Bleehhhhgggg!

W0NWILL

Spiders and tight spaces.

Rainshadow

I'm not afraid of the dark, but I tend to imagine things being there in the dark.  I have no problem with the dark, just with obstacles and stuff like that.

W0NWILL

No problem with the dark at all, I can see pretty well, and am good at feeling.