News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Well, that's sort of the same reason I don't like going underneath things.  But mainly it's because I'm afraid that things (spiders and nasty stuff like that) are going to fall on my head.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Georgiana

I don't know if its a true phobia, but I am afraid of being lost. Whenever I am driving somewhere new, I hate going by myself with a map or directions written on something because I find it hard to follow them and keep my eyes on the road at the same time and I usually end up making a wrong turn. If I get off course even slightly I have a panic attack. I remember once I was driving in a new town about an hour away from home and I missed a turn and literally panicked and started crying uncontrollably and had to pull over and call someone. My fiance is much better with directions than I am, but if he is riding with me and telling me where to go I get nervous when he uses his memory to direct me. I feel much more comfortable if he has a map in front of him and can point out exactly where we are and where I need to turn and such.

Redwallfan7

I also get scared of wasps
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 12, 2012, 07:48:06 PM
I also get scared of wasps

Yes!  I'm even scared of honey bees!  And I'm also afraid of making mistakes.  I don't like cooking because for one I'm afraid that I'm going to mess up.  Like the one time that I added a cup of salt instead of a tablespoon of salt to mashed potatoes because I didn't read the recipe right.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

I'm afraid of electrocution

Redwallfan7

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 23, 2012, 12:30:04 AM
I'm afraid of electrocution
Same. I get scared of seeing people who sit in an electric chair. It seems stupid to sit in a chair like that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

I wonder if I'm afraid of the unknown. (?)

(lol, look at my username ;D)

Romsca

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 30, 2011, 12:09:35 PM
Also, I don't really like heights. I'm like Lutra, though, it isn't the actual height that scares me, it is the thought of someone jumping off the edge or whatever that scares me. I don't mind being up high, but I never creep too far to the edge...

Same here! And I don't like spiders or needles either.

Russano the Wise

I'm scared of bees/wasps/hornets. If one lands on me I'll freak out. I have never been stung before so that might be one reason I'm so scared of them.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Maudie

I'm scared of snakes, but I have grown a bit more comfortable with the idea of snakes the older I've gotten. I can now almost stand pictures of snakes now, but real snakes terrify me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 12, 2012, 12:04:07 AM
  Well, that's sort of the same reason I don't like going underneath things.  But mainly it's because I'm afraid that things (spiders and nasty stuff like that) are going to fall on my head.

Ach, it might zound crazy, but zat'z vone o' ze zin'z zat ah like aboot cravlin' underneaz placez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

being a train wreck cause a friend was in one and lived

BadgerLordFiredrake

Seems like a lot of people are afraid of bees/wasps.  So am I.  :P
baby turtle forever

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Romsca on August 05, 2013, 11:03:53 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 30, 2011, 12:09:35 PM
Also, I don't really like heights. I'm like Lutra, though, it isn't the actual height that scares me, it is the thought of someone jumping off the edge or whatever that scares me. I don't mind being up high, but I never creep too far to the edge...

Same here! And I don't like spiders or needles either.
Needles! Uh, I hate needles. To me it's just looking at them. If they are giving them to me, I don't really care if I'm not looking at them. Even if I am with somebody and I am not the one who is getting the needle and they are, it creeps me out.

Another thing I don't like is when I'm underwater, to go under something. Like if there was a rock to swim under that was above the ground or held up between other thing such as other rocks. I won't ever do that because if I ever got stuck I would die of lack of oxygen.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Ugh yeah, needles.....I'm not going into detail. I don't really have a serious phobia thankfuly.........
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I