News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am afraid of any thing with six legs or more. *shudders* also I am afraid of neediness and my own blood. I don't mind other peoples blood just my own.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Maudie

I have, ahem, tasted my own blood on purpose before. When I was a tot I used to pick at my scabs just to taste my blood. :P ::) :o :-X
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mask on August 11, 2013, 02:21:05 AM
I have, ahem, tasted my own blood on purpose before. When I was a tot I used to pick at my scabs just to taste my blood. :P ::) :o :-X
Lol!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Redwaller on August 10, 2013, 04:57:05 PM
Owch.
better than a oil filter falling off in middle of the summer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'avin' tae dae viz blood, ah zometimez let mozquitoez land on me arm an' drink zome o' me blood az an experiment tae zee 'ov ze bug bite progrezzez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Hiag, what is it with you and liking things that other people are afraid of? :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay clue. Ah'm juzt nae much afraid o' anyzin'! Ah like playin' in ze dark, ah'm fine viz zpiderz, ah check for znakez zae zat ah can zee 'ov it feelz tae get bitten by vone, Ach! Ah'm veird! (An' proud o' it tae boot!)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

I think for me it's mostly fear of falling from heights more than the heights themselves and also I'm not a big fan of closed spaces like tube slides or something. I don't mind insects or snakes though. When I was little I actually wanted a pet snake XD
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

I'm not really scared of small spaces only ones that may contain spiders then I get really nervous.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Iamthatis

For me snakes but im learning to like them
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Emperor Ublaz

I hate heights, but only because I'm scared of falling from them. :o
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Dag Downyfur

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 21, 2013, 11:55:59 PM
I hate heights, but only because I'm scared of falling from them. :o
Same.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Norham Waterpaw

Bugs, spiders, insects, the lot.
Small spaces, small spaces with creepy crawlies in them, small spaces with water in them...
Fear of spontaneous Cyberman invasion, fear of weeping angels, fear of the Silence, fear of skulls, fear of dark windows, fear of mirrors, fear of being paranoid, fear of being watched, um...

Shall I go on?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ov aboot fear o' bein' afraid?

Aldeneg

I'm not really scared by things that scare others, like spiders and snakes for example. I've begged my parents for a pet tarantula but my dad hates spiders so that is going to have to wait for when I have my own house. But I do have a cluster of garden and house spiders in my barn that I watch over and make sure no one else hurts them. They're perfect for bug control after all! XD

But I'm terrified of man-made heights. Like, I can climb a tall tree with no problem, but ask me to climb a ladder or go up rickety wooden stairs and I start having a panic attack. Once I get to the second floor, I'm alright, but the whole time I'm going up the stairs, I feel as though the stair is going to break from underneath me.

I also have an abundance of social anxiety. I hate going anywhere with strangers and if someone I don't know tries to talk to me, I usually end up getting tongue tied or giggling like an idiot.  ;D

Oh and big dogs. I'm terrified of big dogs, (got attacked by two when I was younger. Never really recovered.)