News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 21, 2015, 04:04:11 PM
I love the highway. The view just appeals to me. (I like magnificent views.)

I guess everyone's got a thing.
I don't like dangerous roller coasters.

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

^ Neither do I, dude.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

Neither do I! I like the more mild ones...

The ones that I find really scary are those that take you really high into the sky. Looking at my list of phobias, I think I'm afraid of heights.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

this is not exactly a phobia, more like it just mildly disturbs me, but I don't like dogs that sit and stare at you from house windows. What is even worse is dogs that stare at you from car windows. No only are they staring at you but they are following you!  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya

Similarly, I strongly dislike cats.  They not only disgust me, but they also creep me out.  It's not like I hate all cats and want them gone; I simply don't want them within my sight.

Starla1431

Quote from: Banya on March 24, 2015, 04:27:27 AM
Similarly, I strongly dislike cats.  They not only disgust me, but they also creep me out.  It's not like I hate all cats and want them gone; I simply don't want them within my sight.

I know a couple of people who are afraid of cats. I honestly don't understand why.

Except for bugs, there isn't a lot that scares me. I am scared of rats, mice, but that's only because I don't want to be bitten and end up with a sickness. I would hold a mouse and rat if they were pets.

Faiyloe

It wired I don't mind dog if they are just walking around on a leash or barking at you from a fenced in back yard. it is when they sit there and just stare at you when it gets creepy.  ;D :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Banya on March 24, 2015, 04:27:27 AM
Don't let Jet hear you. :P

Quote from: Starla1431 on March 24, 2015, 01:27:23 PM
Except for bugs, there isn't a lot that scares me. I am scared of rats, mice, but that's only because I don't want to be bitten and end up with a sickness. I would hold a mouse and rat if they were pets.
Heh. I've killed a mouse with my bare hands and had a rat jump out of a pile of insulation I was holding. I'm a bit accustomed to them. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 24, 2015, 04:38:38 PM

Heh. I've killed a mouse with my bare hands and had a rat jump out of a pile of insulation I was holding.

Heh. I've killed a mouse with my bare hands

I've killed a mouse with my bare hands

I suppose that was a bit like the Mountain and the Viper's outcome. (Free internet cookie if you got my reference.)

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I...uh...killed a fly once.

LT Sandpaw

I know a lot of people who are terrified of bees and wasps I've never really seen the big deal with them, I'm not overly affected by the sting.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Banya

I am terrified to drive in the winter.  In early 2014, I was in two car accidents during that horrible Polar Vortex (but only one was my fault and I didn't get a ticket).
also
arachnophobia
androphobia
ataxophobia
I don't think I have ailurophobia, I just don't like them.

SilentSam

I like cockroaches, well only one kind. The biggest! Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. I've held one before when I was four.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Luftwaffles

I'm really afraid of Bears. I think that I would die of a heart attack if one of them suddenly decides to run towards me.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!