News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Forum News Network

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 02:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Good evening, viewers.  We have a mass of stories just waiting to be told. 

NUMBER ONE:  The disappearance of Jarky Thistlebrush is indeed mysterious.  Some say it had to do with the local crime syndicate formed by an evil cat.

Coffee break:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

BREAKING NEWS:  Our correspondent at Sebias' Courthouse has informed us of a current situation.  It appears Ebantu the Kararehe, lass of something much, and Mharbrow PhantomPaint (all new, but well known forum goers) are all actually the same person.  An investigation into the matter was originally started by yours truly, and conducted by our very own Verdauga, before being brought to the court.  All three have confessed and are awaiting judgement.   We'll update more as the situation develops.  Back to you, Sheev.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

What once appeared to be false, looks now to be one of the strangest truths of the year.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 14, 2020, 02:56:04 PM

NUMBER ONE:  The disappearance of Jarky Thistlebrush is indeed mysterious.  Some say it had to do with the local crime syndicate formed by an evil cat.

Coffee break:
I appreciate that. Getting provided with coffee is far better than boring/annoying ads.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Heads up:  Intelligence reports Hickory had this news idea first.  And he did indeed create a topic with the same name.  I did not know this until after I created this thread so...  Let us continue.

Is Verdauga a traitor?  Does he know something that should be told to all-comers?  That's a story we will dive into tonight.  But first, a word from our sponsors.

Kade Rivok

*Scene fades in as banjo music begins and a person with a very thick (American) southern accent begins talking animatedly.*

Hey there kids!  Do you like red walls?  I'm SURE YOU DO, otherwise you wouldn't be here!  Hyuk hyuk! 

Well, if so, then you need to come on down and visit Red Walls and Baby Dolls!  We have a HUGE assortment of walls! 

Do you want wood?  Brick?  METAL?  We got 'em!  And, of course, they're ALL RED! 

AND, for a LIMITED TIME, we're giving away FREE BABY DOLLS with every purchase of one of our fabulous RED WALLS!  What a steal!

*Scene and music fade out.*

Disclaimer: Red walls may or may not be painted with blood and baby dolls may or may not be possessed by the vengeful spirits of those used to paint the walls red.  User discretion advised.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on February 14, 2020, 05:00:18 PM
Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 14, 2020, 02:56:04 PM

Coffee break:
I appreciate that. Getting provided with coffee is far better than boring/annoying ads.
Oh. Seems there are adverts after all.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 14, 2020, 05:10:16 PM
Is Verdauga a traitor?  Does he know something that should be told to all-comers?  That's a story we will dive into tonight.  But first, a word from our sponsors.
<_<

-_-

>_>

=_=
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 14, 2020, 05:28:30 PM
*Scene fades in as banjo music begins and a person with a very thick (American) southern accent begins talking animatedly.*

Hey there kids!  Do you like red walls?  I'm SURE YOU DO, otherwise you wouldn't be here!  Hyuk hyuk! 

Well, if so, then you need to come on down and visit Red Walls and Baby Dolls!  We have a HUGE assortment of walls! 

Do you want wood?  Brick?  METAL?  We got 'em!  And, of course, they're ALL RED! 

AND, for a LIMITED TIME, we're giving away FREE BABY DOLLS with every purchase of one of our fabulous RED WALLS!  What a steal!

*Scene and music fade out.*

Disclaimer: Red walls may or may not be painted with blood and baby dolls may or may not be possessed by the vengeful spirits of those used to paint the walls red.  User discretion advised.

This reminded me of that eminem song "My name is"
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Breaking News:  There is a serious lack of breaking news.  More on this later.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Breaking news: Please do not smash, rip, or tear your newspapers or the devices that you are viewing this on. Thank you for your kind consideration of inanimate objects.

The Shadow of Korriban

Breaking news:  Verdauga has been stealing goods from the Happy Pharmacy.  Police are searching for his location.