News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum 9-Year Anniversary Celebratory Food Fight!

Started by Captain Tammo, June 08, 2020, 03:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

YAY WE DID IT!

Nine cheers for nine years on the forum! By now we know how these feasts go, and they always end in a food fight. So we're just going to skip the feast part this time and go right to the jolly ole scuffle o' scoff, as the hares of the Long Patrol say! The only rule is this: you may only choose one dish to fight with. So whatever you choose, make it absurd and get creative with it!

GO GET 'EM AND HIP-HIP, HURRAH!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Oooooh, this sounds like fun. *throws an entire pavalova, cream, fruit and all, at Lass*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

YAAAY! *Quickly assembles a catapult and fires Vanilla Muffins of Life at everybeast*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*dodges a muffin and grabs a pawful of cream from atop a nearby pavalova, throwing it at Jarky*

(Is that allowed, or do I need to just throw entire pavalova?)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Hip- hip- Hurrah!

*Flings hotroot alfredo at everyone.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*blocks poor Alfredo with a pavalova* Hey, you're supposed to throw food, not beasts!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 08, 2020, 06:56:16 AM
Oooooh, this sounds like fun. *throws an entire pavalova, cream, fruit and all, at Lass*
*water bends most of it away but still gets hit by the fruit* Oi! *mash potato bends potato into Verdie's ears, then sends splatters of potato onto Jarky and Tammo*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Kisses Teer on the nose and hurls some alfredo (making sure to grab the dish this time) at Jarky.*

shisteer of nothing much

*smiles and turns Lass' socks into pavalova*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*water bends potato onto Teer* Take that! Yaaa!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Can you stop water bending things, please? This is a food fight, not an anime. *throws a pavalova at @daleecox25 and laughs*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*puts a massive ball of mint ice cream in a cannon and shoots it at @shisteer of nothing much (because that definitely works)*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.