News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Welcome. Welcome weary forum-er. The time of the past is now over. A new era is beginning - one of order and control. I have been blessed with the knowledge that many of you have been given, but choose to ignore. All of the forum's chaos has come from one source. The Zombies, the Dung Beetles, the Death Defying Beetles, all of it. The member themselves are their greatest enemy. The supreme Mods have tried to stop it - tried to quench the overflow of chaos by limiting it to one place - namely, the Cellars. However, the new era is dawning. All chaos shall be quenched by my Peace-Makers.

Those who resist shall be put down in the name of order and control. Regardless of what rights that you think you may have, the time has come for change for the good of all. Some say the pillars of the Cellars is Shipping, others say it's the friendship and chaos. I have come to rid yourself of these lies. It's my... purpose. I will take each of these down one by one, till there is nothing left. From the ashes I will built a new empire. The time has come. Submit or fall.

One of you, my former self, Sebias, is still alive. To prove your loyalty to the new cause, bring him to me. He will be the first of many. The Era of Reckoning has come.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg staggers up to Scott* Ah... You are the Forum Bounty Hunter, are you not? Join my league. I need a beast like you to hunt down these chaos-makers. Sebias and the one they call Sheev are responsible for too much to be forgiven now. Once they are gone, I might become more lenient. Slightly. The other members might have a change to atone of their crimes.

*Spreads arms wide* Come forth, Peace-Makers! Our time has come! Let us spread order and control on this wrecked valley of confusion!

*A legion of cyborgs gather like a cloud above Seborg, their numbers so great that they block out the sun. Dividing into groups, they fly out of the topic.*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Any who support Chaos, Shipping or Friendship must be driven out. Order and Control are the real powers of the Cellars.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Well looks like we are not on the same page...

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*trips* Nooo! I have fallen! *yawns*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 23, 2020, 09:15:09 PM
Well looks like we are not on the same page...
*Seborg pulls out a massive metal spear and points it at Scott* I'm sorry then. I really am. *Takes a few steps forward.* All who stand in my way will fall. *Lifts spear and aims it at Scott, but then stops as a group of Peace-Makers return, carrying a struggling figure with them.*

Ah... *Seborg says in a raspy voice* ...Sir Cuthbert.

*Sir Cuthbert struggles against his captors* Please unhand me! Surely there must be a better way to do this!

Silence, fool. *Seborg beckons to the Peace-Makers* Take him to the Hall of Reckoning.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 23, 2020, 09:16:42 PM
*Picks up Lass *
Oh, hello, Scottie! Oh look! A spear. *shapeshifts it into a venomous snake*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Smacks Seborg with the end of his gun*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*The venomous snake bites Seborg and slithers away*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 23, 2020, 09:24:26 PM
*Smacks Seborg with the end of his gun*
Quote from: lass of something much on July 23, 2020, 09:26:31 PM
*The venomous snake bites Seborg and slithers away*
*Seborg winces* Shh, it's alright, young ones. I forgive you both for causing me pain. When I succeed in my mission, you'll see that I was right. *Using jetboots, Seborg leaves*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Sprints to Sir Cuthbert and grabs him from his captors*

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*One of the larger Cyborg's smashes his fist on Scott's head. The others grab Sir Cuthbert as the otter tries scrambling away. Taking him, they fly off.*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!