News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What books do you guys like?

Started by Felldoh154, July 05, 2012, 06:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Just curious. What books (excluding redwall) do y'all like?

Rainshadow

Wasn't there already a topic for this?  Oh well.  I like Warriors, Redwall, and Inheritance Cycle.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Or also like What book(s) are you reading at the moment? and Your favorite series, trilogies, and novels.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

I was just asking because I'm really bored and I need something good to read :P

Rainshadow

Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter.  Awesome book.  Awesome series.

Felldoh154

Is that the book with a bunch of cats? Think I recognize the title

Rainshadow

Yep.  I don't know about the rest of the world, but that's one of my favorite series.

Felldoh154

I think I might have read one of those definetly been awhile though, I'll have to see if my local library has it.

Capn Greypatch

Depending on your age...
How about, 'This Can't Be Happening At McDonald Hall' and the McDonald Hall series by Gordon Korman (one of my other favourite series as a kid :D), or the Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin (I've got through 2 so far)?
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

There's a topic like this, but I like the Narnia series by C.S Lewis, The Lion, The Witch, amd the Wardrobe is my favorite one.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

I've read narnia already but thanks

This McDonald thing-I'll have to look into it. Never heard of it

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 05, 2012, 10:19:12 PM
I've read narnia already but thanks

This McDonald thing-I'll have to look into it. Never heard of it

That sounds funny. I never knew there was a book based on a mcdonald's location... and he IS talking about the fast food place, right?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 05, 2012, 10:43:42 PM
Maybe, I don't know for sure
Ah... ok. If you like Disney, you should read the Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson. They're not my absolute favorite, although I enjoyed reading the first three books.