okay ... I guess
0 (0%)
good, I see potential
7 (63.6%)
Hurry up and post the chapters
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

cregga rose eyes

Please comment here in my discussion topic   Cregga's Discussion.

A map of the current age will go here. Zorca City is north of the cliffs in Mattimeo and Loamhedge.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

cregga rose eyes

Forward
   The kingdom of Zordan is a vast, prosperous land. The reigning kings had held a long lasting peace with the countries of Mossflower to the west, and Southsward past the great Abyss Canyon.
   The line of kings of the country are all descendants of a great warrior, Orasilvan Silverfox. He helped defeat raiders long in the past and was chosen by a council of elders in Zorca Village to reign over the weak country. Orasilvan tried to deny the offer, but the Council pressed it upon him and he reigned for 41 years until his death. His third son Daralis, was chosen as the next king. It was made a law that the heir must be chosen not by his strength or age, but by his goodness  of heart.
   Orasilvan's kindness  helped bring those thought of vermin to stop their murdering and thievery. Ferrets began to befriend mice, foxes with otters. A greater peace than ever imagined formed in the land as stereotypes became blurred.
   In the current age questions are arising of the silver furred descendant of Orasilvan, Sullivan Silverfox who holds the throne in Zorca Castle. His reign seems to be drawing to an end with the rumors that have spread from the north. Distrust among Zordan's inhabitant grows more with each day. Darkness has began to consume beasts that had always been thought of the light.
   Sullivan himself worries for the future, he restrict his four sons and one daughter to the Zorca Castle premises. His only hope is that his children can stay safe even if he must suffer...

Book one: Fear of Fire

"I have heard of the Teller of Tales,
of the Weaver of Dreams.
The stories he recalled shall forever be greater than these."
Drifting with the wind

cregga rose eyes

Chapter One- Book One
"He with silver fur
Of those said deceiving,
He changed his fate
And others too,
And soon after the Northern War
Was chosen to rule a kingdom"
~From 'the Chronicles of the First King'

"Lady Princess." The ferret maid knocked once again on the door. "Lady Princess, it is well past dawn. You should prepare for the day, my lady."
Silence followed after the ferret. "Lady Princess? Are you even in there? Why are you ignoring me?"
The ferret maid heard shuffling inside the room. "Lady Ashlynn. Do you need my assistance to prepare for the day."
"No, Ordis. I can get myself ready without help from you." Ashlynn responded from the other side of the door. "I have no need of assistance."
"Okay Lady Princess." Ordis said. "I'll be going then. Just make sure you are at the audience chamber at the third strike of the sun bell."
"And I shall be there Ordis. Don't worry."
Ashlynn sighed as she heard Ordis continue on her way. What need does Father have of me in the audience chamber? 
   Ashlynn rushed to her wardrobe, putting on a long dress like tunic the color of pale roses. She placed her Rapier through her thin, braided belt. She heard the clang of the Moon Bell coming from the tall cathedral in the city. It rang out eleven times. I have four hours until I am needed, I wonder if Argen is doing anything.
Ashlynn strode out of her room towards the back courtyard where the castle's shops were. She stopped at the castle kitchen to get a small breakfast, and then continued to see Argen.
She heard the loud clang of metal on metal before she reached Argen's smithy. She poked her head through the entrance to see the red panda forming the metal of what she guessed would be a broadsword. She sighed, He's busy, Perhaps if I stop by later we could talk.
Ashlynn started to walk away.
"Lady Princess, is that you?"
Ashlynn turned to see a short hedgehog come towards her. "Lady knight Amricia. Yes it me."
"What are you doing here Princess? This area of the castle shouldn't be appropriate for you to be visiting."
"Why is that?" Ashlynn said.
Amricia looked at her. "It is much too dirty for one of your rank. And there is not as much guard here, if any beast wanted you dead then it has higher possibility to happen."
"Are you saying that there is someone here right now who want me dead, Lady Amricia?" Ashlynn asked. "Isn't part of being a knight of Zordan to protect myself and my family?"
"Yes." Amricia looked down shamefully.
"Well then I must be safe with those like you wandering around Lady. Mustn't I?"
"Yes"
"Well then, it's a good thing we both have knowledge of blades, huh? Together no lone assassin could get past us." Ashlynn winked at the Hedgehog and continued on her way.
She heard the deep, loud clang of the Sun Bell. One strike. It's already one. Where has this morning gone?
Drifting with the wind