Ashlynn's Story
Book One: Fear of Fire
Book Two: Tears of Fire
Book Three: Reign of Fire
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

cregga rose eyes

Crest Rise Summary-
Emerald, a young vixen, decides she does not want the typical life laid out for a fox. She wants to be known as a good beast, so her only decision lay with running away from her father, Ormis Kingclaw. Except she has a large problem; her father is the Warlord of a large army, and he does not want her to ruin his reputation as a lord who allows one as high as his daughter to escape.
Her father for her whole life has sheltered Oree, a young ottermaid; she was never allowed to learn the ways of a warrior as her twin brother, Torin, did. Will a visiting warrior be able to change this?
Goby, a baby shrew and a Dibbun at an Abbey far southeast of Redwall called Crest Rise, finds a mysterious object while playing in the abbey's pond. What will follow this find; perhaps only one beast will know, but he may be unaware of the dangers knowledge can unearth. Will Crest Rise be able to uphold itself against the coming unknown.
The Abbey of Crest Rise lies in a land known as Oak Fallen. This place is just past the cliffs that hold the ruins of Loamhedge, but the cliffs pose as a landmark that has kept the knowledge of Redwall from Crest Rise (and vice versa) unknown.

Mini Clear Water hint-thing:
So remember the words, I say this:
The Shellhound do not die, easily!

Small Summary for Terror from the North- (Coming eventually)
The young Squirrel maid, Sorra Darkarrow, wants her revenge on the wolf warlord who has devastated her home near the northern mountains. She heads south in hopes to forewarn those who will be in his path. She ends up in Redwall Abbey trying to convince them of the coming doom and that they will have to fight or flee. She is not believed by most, but few trust her words, including a young mouse named Martin.
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

321tumbler

Leatho Shellhound

Superb! I hope more is coming soon!

Edit: Your Second chapter is also great!

Edit: And your third!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

KitrallStreamrippler

I just read Clear Water. It was excellent! When is the next chapter coming out?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

cregga rose eyes

Chapter 4 is up. Hopefully 5 will be up by next Saturday/ Sunday.
Drifting with the wind

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

Ch.5 is up on Clear water. may be two weeks before CH 6 can go up though
Drifting with the wind

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Romsca

Clear Water is great! When's the next chapter gonna be up. I can't wait to find out who the "fanged one" is! So much suspense  :o

EDIT: Are you going to finish Crest Rise? Or is that the whole story? It's really good so far!

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Romsca on February 22, 2013, 09:02:41 PM
Clear Water is great! When's the next chapter gonna be up. I can't wait to find out who the "fanged one" is! So much suspense  :o

EDIT: Are you going to finish Crest Rise? Or is that the whole story? It's really good so far!

Thanks.

Crest Rise isn't done yet, but I haven't had time to work on it since I'm working on Clear Water.
Drifting with the wind

cregga rose eyes

Chapters 6 and 7 are up for Clear Water. I hope everyone likes suspense!
Drifting with the wind

Leatho Shellhound

Well done with part two of chapter 8!!! Prize art coming shortly.  ;)

click the banner