News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Sapphire Necklace discussion topic

Started by rachel25, May 28, 2013, 02:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I've started this so my readers will be able to know if I've posted a new chapter for Sapphire Necklace or not so if you want to comment of Sapphire Necklace please write it here   ;) here's a link if you haven't read It yet. enjoy

rachel25

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far  ;D  :-*

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

It's great, rachel!! *Eagerly waiting for more*

Osu

Are you still writing this? (No pressure, of course, just wondering :)) You've got a solid story so far IMO, and the fandom doesn't see enough of the royalty from Southsward. And I want to know what role the sapphire necklace ultimately plays when everything pans out. (What can I say, I like shiny things.) And how will the young princess cope with traveling through Mossflower? Noonvale is a long way away, as is Redwall, and with only two young creatures traveling alone... they're probably going to have tons of adventures.

Of course, you left us with such a cliffhanger, maybe Marti won't even live long enough to see Noonvale...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

rachel25

I guess if there's still interest in this, I could maybe continue it. *goes, and hides in a corner, and tries to remember what I had planned*

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

rachel25

I lay awake for hours last night remembering, and deciding things for this.  ::) And I really want to finish it now. Yes, I shall get to work on it again, but I'll probably start by going back, and tiding up the chapters I've done.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner