The Price of Freedom
6 (42.9%)
Avenging Slavery
1 (7.1%)
Slavery and Vengeance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Faiyloe

Ok Thanks Ill just reset it but before I do dose anyone have any more ideas.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

I'm already in, just need to do my characters.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zeze are zoundin' a lot like X-Men epizode titlez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

I'd like a horde captain and a hordebeast

Name: Bloodfur
Species: Fox
Role: Horde Captain
Appearance: He is called Bloodfur for a reason, instead of ginger his fur is blood red (if you don't like that he was born like that he can dye it instead)
Cloths: An iron breastplate over a black tunic, black headband, black cloak
Weapons: Dual katanas, nanchaku/nunchucks (Those are the same thing but nanchaku is the original Japanese name)
Personality: Cool, calm, ruthlessly ambitious, not overly evil as in he doesn't like to torture and thinks of slaves as a tiny bit of a stretch but commanding a horde appeals to him, that's why he joined
History: Bloodfur was once the head of a band of about sixty mercenaries who roamed the land killing and looting. When he joined the horde, his obvious skill in battle distinguished him and he quickly rose through the ranks. His skill in battle is due to his original training, when he was about nine his parents were killed, leaving him an orphan. He roamed around fending for himself until he was spotted by one of his master's who saw he had skill in battle and adopted him into a temple dedicated to training ninjas. He trained with four different senseis, a squirrel who taught him to climb, an otter who taught him to swim, a fox who taught him stealth and a wolverine who taught him to fight.
Other: N/A

Name: Deathpaw
Species: Fox
Role: Hordebeast (assassin if possible)
Appearance: black fur, large, muscly
Cloths: Standard hordebeast armour
Weapons: sword
Personality: Mysterious, fox of few words, fiercely loyal to Bloodfur as he is the last surviving member of his band who were close to Bloodfur
History: Deathpaw trained with Bloodfur and the other students in the temple but did not particularly excel in climbing or stealth, he can swim though. He mainly trained with the wolverine and is incredibly strong.
Other: N/A
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Great you are accepted. welcome. 

I reset the poll and add the extra titles to it. 

Maudie

Am I really the only slave? Well, that's ok with me!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

I'll Create some more of my own characters after we start as needed. Ill also play minor characters like a random hoard member with just one line. 

Maudie

I might make a Dibbun slave just for fun, or a Dibbun woodlander.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Maudie

Just thought I'd let you know, I actually drew a close up portrait of Lady Valadash and I plan on posting it, though I'm not quite sure how much like a weasel it looks.

Faiyloe

@ Mask: cool. can't wait to see it

Update: The poll will be open till August 17. the one wit the most votes will be the winner.

Tiny Jackalope

This is my first RPG FYI

Name: Miriam Beetee
Species: Mouse
Role: Slave
Appearance: She has red fur with a gray star-shaped spot of fur on her cheek
Clothes: dark sky blue blouse and tan jumper
Weapons: anything she can get her hands on
Personality: kind but fiery and spunky
History: She lived in a village near the southern cliffs with her parents (she is an only child). She had a fiancee, a black mouse  named Garth Fireclaw. One day Lady Valadash and her horde attacked her village killing her parents and enslaving all survivors. After some time Garth started a rebellion and in the process was killed by Valadash leaving Miriam in mourning.
Other: Miriam is the Rebel Slave Leader. She wants revenge. She has harsh feelings towards Valadash for killing her Fiancee.
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .