Slavery and Vengeance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Maudie

Actually, I'll work 2 characters:

Name:  Ziga Redeye

Species: Fox

Role: Valadash's seer and healer

Appearance: Ziga has grayish fur, is abnormally tall, and has red eyes.

Clothing: Ziga wears a light creamy pink tunic. With a white sash. On her head is bound a black scarf with coins dangling from the edges. In her ears she has several sets of earrings. Also, she wears lots of bracelets on both wrists.

Weapons: A fancy dagger with a crystal handle, a blowgun with numbing-poison darts. And for everyday use a simple blue handled dirk.

Personality: To be seen during the RP.

History: She was a seer to a tyrannical warlord who attempted to assassinate her because he thought she would overthrow him. He didn't finish the job. She cured herself and became a wanderer. That was how she came to find the place where Lady Valadash now reigns. She offered herself as a seer for Valadash and got the job.

Oh, and if someone else wants to be Lady Valadash's seer I'll get a different character. I'm fine with giving up that position.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Great but I don't think she should use poison it makes things way to easy and I don't want anyone to die that quickly. Maybe they could be drugged with something that makes you bleary or dizzy, or they could be poisoned but you don't use them on any of us.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Maudie

How about only the darts have poison and its a very mild numbing poison that only lasts for a few hours?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Sure that would be good.  ;D And thanks I needed a sear. 

Maudie

No prob.  :D

EDIT: I can't believe how excited I am about this! I need to go look at some RPs so I can get a feel for how to do it.

Faiyloe

You might want to know that Valadash is very superstitious. 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae zat meanz av ve 'ave tae dae tae frighten 'er iz tae break a mirror or tvo?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

Hmmmmm....... I'm going to dig up an oldie for this one.  :)

Name: Ashe Blackflight

Species: Squirrel

Role: Outlaw

Appearance: His fur is blacker than a midnight clouded over with no moon or stars, his eyes, in retrospect, blaze with flaming orange, his ears are sharply pointed, even for a squirrel, medium build, but with most of his focus on speed and stealth, he's quite toned.

Cloths: Wears dark forest green and brown splotched lengthened tunic with a hood, his bracers are gauntlet thick hardened leather with hardwood bark reinforcement.

Weapons: His Forester's Long Bow was handed down to him, but repairs have had to been made, he knows the ins and outs of his primary weapon even better than he knows his own face.... Not like even he can see his face. For a melee weapon, he carries a knife bordering on a dagger, also handed down to him, and he can throw it like nobodies business.

Personality: Fighting has been his life, hence why he's good with his weapons, but this emphasis has made him a little colder than most beasts. Despite this coldness, some say he has a few quirky soft spots not often witnessed in action.

History: No one knows his outside history, he literally just showed up at complete random, he didn't talk with anyone for the first couple of months. The first beast he talked to was a little child, not much older than 4 seasons.

Other: Plays an instrument, possibly two, but no one knows which. His hearing and eyesight are highly tuned from target practice and stealth training, but he doesn't just give this fact away, only when necessary for somebeast's survival.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Maudie

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 16, 2013, 02:12:07 PM
You might want to know that Valadash is very superstitious. 

Purrrfecto!

Also, just so you know, please make the first scene one that doesn't have Ziga in it, I've got her intro all planned. ;D

Faiyloe

Dannflower Reguba

Er..... What's the difference between an outlaw and a woodlander? If there is one I'm changing to outlaw.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Leathos right a woodlander is peaceful.

I have started the RP there is a link in the first post. Another thing allot of you have two characters  so please try and make it clear which one your using.

Maudie