News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun's and Faiyloe's adventure will be continuing in another topic, meanwhile the Prison Topic shall get back to normal.
This is the Prison Topic, it is the topic where I lock members up, or other members can ask for members to be locked up.

Adventure to Gadna
If you want to get free you must pay the prison guard Eight Silver cherries Example But, if I want to, I will give you a prison sentence, and jobs to do.

Head Prison Guard: Rachel25

Prison Guard: Vilu Daskar, Iseph, Gonff the Mousethief,

Prisoner list:
The Skarzs, Brinty, The Shade, Gnoflet, Tiny Jackalope, HeadinanotherGalaxy, Norham Waterpaw, rusvulthesaber, Jetthebinturong, Wylder Treejumper, Spearfinn, Lady Amber, Jukka the Sling, TaM, Leatho Shellhound, Cornflower MM, Russa Nodrey, Izeroth,

Prisoners On Parole:

Prisoners On Cleaning Duty:
The Skarzs, Brinty, Gnoflet, The Shade, Tiny Jackalope, Norham Waterpaw, TaM, Lady Amber, Cornflower MM, Russa Nodrey, Izeroth,

Prisoners In The Punishment Cells:
Everyone,

Released prisoners
Vilu Dasker, Faiyloe, Shade, Tiny Jackalope, Emperor Ublaz, HiaG, TaM, Jukka the Sling, Ungatt Trunn, Battle Dragon, Shade, Blaggut, The Skarzs, Gnoflet, Amarith Waterspring, Gonff the Mousethief, Russa Nodrey,  

Recaptured prisoners
The Skarzs, The Shade, Gnoflet, Tiny Jackalope, HeadinanotherGalaxy, Jukka the Sling, TaM, Russa Nodrey,

Something
I will lock people up for basically nothing, so watch out.  ;D
[close]
Announcement
I have returned and shall be reinforcing my Prison. Any prisoner caught trying to escape or cause mischief shall be tickled with The Feather Of Much Ticklingness,  until unable to cry any longer. I am also do this just because I'm bored.

Vilu Daskar

Breaks out of prison
"you should you Faiyloe in there"
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

why me? I have been very good.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

well if he catches you and brings you here all he has to do is pay Glantrin two silver cherries and you'll be a prisoner  :)

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

Brings in Faiyloe from The Topic King and pays the jail to cherries

rachel25

Glantrin: I'll lock her up *drags Faiyloe off to a cell*

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

*but Glantrin (who huge) caught you*

Vilu Daskar

Knocks out Faiyloe there now you can lock her up and heres two more cherries for your trouble

rachel25

Glantrin: alright I'll put her in a special cell where if she trys to cut, or force open the door it'll flood for two or more minutes 

Vilu Daskar

Yeah then she will drown