"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

CRAZY ADVENTURERS
        the Roleplay

GM: Our adventure starts out in a town called Lumbridge.  Men, elves, and freefolk from distant lands come here for opportunity for adventure and riches.

The sun is setting and darkness engulfs the town.  You make your way to the local tavern, The Sliced Apple, to kick back and relax.

Recommended music for the tavern: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Bcl1EeenM

Inside the tavern, the numerous patrons from opposite corners of the world carry about their business when...
Just then, a rather large man bursts into the tavern with a scroll in hand and a determined look on his face.  "I have a great offer for any willing adventurer" he shouted at the tavern occupants.

[How do you respond?]

Faiyloe

Orahja sat in a corner by herself when the loud man came bursting threw the door with word of an adventure. She mulled it over in her mind. Should she really. She sighed realizing that she really had no choice and went over to the man. "What's in it for me?" She asked, though she did not care what he said.

OOC: Just assume she is talking with an accent I just stink at writing them so I won't.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

UNKN0WN

GM: "Lord Fondalroy will handsomely reward willing participants in this quest," the man belted out.  Clearly, he did not understand the concept of 'inside voices.'
From his leather parcel, he revealed a hefty bag of gold bullion.

[Do you question him further?]

Faiyloe

She took one look at the money and said "I'm in,"

BlueRose

Guiliastes pranced up to the man gave a few half-hearted flaps to become airborn, to make herself high enough to sniff at the bag of gold. "I'll do it. And, since I volunteered, may I have a go at that feather in your cap?" Since the man had burst in, she had had a yearning to burn the feather to cinders, but supposed that it was more diplomatic of her to ask first.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

UNKN0WN

He gave his solid answer.

Rusvul

Valik strode up to the man. "Valik Mistvane, Sorcerer of Wee Jas, at your service, sah. If you don't mind me asking, what's in it for me? I care little for gold, assisting the Monarch, or charitable adventuring. I see little gain for myself."

UNKN0WN

The man questioned Valik, "What dost thou seek-est?"  He continued with the same energy as he had before, "ask and you may receive-est."

[Do you ask what the quest is?]

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Please tell me Lumbridge is the only name you're stealing from Runescape
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Gui huffed a slightly disappointed sigh, and then plotted to incinerate the feather when the man left the tavern. She took a peek at her soon-to-be companions. The human looked fun, and the elf... His hair was tempting. Very tempting. After looking back at the man, she idly wondered where his sleeve puff thingies had gone. Being part of the drakon family, she didn't know or care much about mortal fashions, but it bothered her a little.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Bryony Ravenhair had been sniffing a tankard (She had no clue what was in it) when the man burst in. She sighed loudly, as she had wanted to get off her feet, but considered his question. She had no taste for gold - She was a Healer, she could make money whenever she needed it....But, it was tempting. With a sigh, she took a sip, grimaced, tossed a coin on the table and strode up. "Alrigh. Ah'll joyin." She said coolly.

OOC: I say what she speaks before I type it, and spell it the way it would be pronounced. Just to make that clear.

Rusvul

Valik shrugged. "I seek to further myself, master the powers within me. Tell me your task, and if I deem it worthy, I shall consider."

Faiyloe

Orahja rolled her eyes 'Great I've got a power hungry elf as a companion, A silly blue lizard who likes feathers and a naive female elf. This was going to be fun,' She thought with complete sarcasm.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 06, 2014, 12:21:57 PM
OOC: Please tell me Lumbridge is the only name you're stealing from Runescape
OOC: I have no idea what you're talking about...

BIC: "Some strange things have been occurring in the north," the man murmured in a gloomy tone.

"Lord Fondalroy wishes to send a party to investigate.  They had received reports in that area about several mysterious cloaked individuals moving around from village to village...

...stealing odd items like old rusty carts as well as expensive crystals from the wizards."
[Do you question the man any further?]

Jetthebinturong

Ezekiel made his way over to the shouting man "I am not like this elf, I do care for gold. Just how much is Lord Fondalroy offering?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan