News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Gui moved a hair closer to the male elf with black hair. It was so shiny. When the man from Lord Fondalroy told the story, she looked at him. "The north? I have friends in the north... Sounds like fun!" What she didn't say was that the friends she mentioned were often ticked off at her.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

"Lord Fondalroy?" Valik considered for a moment. "Yes, I shall accompany you. When do we leave?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony saw that the dragon had moved closer to the other elf, and raised an eyebrow. But she did not, however, say anything.
"Do ye know anythin' else about the strayngers?" Bryony asked, wanting more information.

BlueRose

OOC: Wrong elf! Sorry. I should have specified.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Whoopsie! Although, since her last name's Ravenhair, I would think that her hair would be black. *Shrugs* But red will do.

EIT: FIXED!

BlueRose

OOC: S'ok, you can have black hair... I just didn't think about that possibility.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 07, 2014, 06:11:55 PM
OOC: Whoopsie! Although, since her last name's Ravenhair, I would think that her hair would be black. *Shrugs* But red will do.

“Lord Fondalroy will pay all of the party at least 900 gp or more a piece.”  Oddly changing the subject to answer Bry, the man (you later found out to be named Nax) stated that the mysterious individuals both eluded discovery and capture.  Nax declared that there were strange raids in the northern part of the wilderness.
[Do you question Nax further?]
[Do you gear up for the journey?]

Cornflower MM

OOC: Purple will do.....And please, no nicknaming my character! Sorry...I don't much like people messin' with my charries.

BIC: Bryony frowned, but let the subject go. "Ah'll meet ye back heuh in uh few minutes." She said, then walked back quickly to her table and gathreds up her things, noticing that a young elf had taken her dagger. She walked over to him and held out her hand, and he ignored her. She sighed, smacked him on the head and took her dagger back, and slapped him hard again. Once this was over, and put her dagger in it's customary spot, and strode back over. "Ready when ye are." She informed her companions, idly noticing that they all had yet to introduce themselves.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke nodded "That seems an acceptable payment, you can consider Ezekiel Low part of your team" he grinned "this should prove entertaining"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

Gui looked at the newly formed adventure group and grinned. This would be fun. "I'm Guiliastes the Fire Lizard, just come from the court of Shee-ir She'bagh. You can all call me Gui. I look forwards to working with you all." She looked at the man's feather again. "Hey, are you sure I can't have a go at the feather?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony shook her head at the little lizard. "Ah'm Bryony Ravenhair. It's nice tuh meet you, Ezekiel, and you, Gui."

OOC: Blue, I';m thinking Gui and Bryony hit it off and become instant BFFS....Just a thought.

Jetthebinturong

Ezekiel inclined his head "It is nice to meet you too, I'd shake your hand but" he gave an apologetic smile and raised one of his clawed hands "I don't want to rip your arm open" he raised an eyebrow "I don't believe I caught your name"

Cornflower MM

"Bryony Ravenhair." The elf repeated, slightly annoyed.

BlueRose

OOC: Sounds good to me!

BIC: Gui suddenly gave Bryony a curious look. "Your hair. Is it naturally purple?" She was ignoring Ezekiel in a rather obvious manner, and she herself didn't really know why. However, the purple hair was more interesting at the moment anyways.

Jetthebinturong

At Bryony's tone, Zeke gave a sheepish grin "Sorry, I tend not to pay attention to things" he licked the tips of his fang teeth "Do I have time for one more drink before we depart?"