News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Gui looked balefully at Ezekiel for taking over her job, but decided to keep quiet and let him do the diplomat-y stuff. She preferred fighting anyways.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Valik waved his arms about in a repetitive motion, firing bolt after bolt of arcane energy at the giants. "Magicae Telum!' he shouted.

Jetthebinturong

"You idiot!" Ezekiel shrieked "I was trying to reason with them, I told them we meant no harm! Are you deaf or are you just arrogant?" He conjured up a ball of golden fire in his hand "For cat's sake" he flung the ball at the middle giant

OOC: I can tell this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship ::)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

"FIGHT!" Gui launched herself at the giants, roaring and blasting them with fire. It would have been an amazing sight had she been bigger...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

You cant fight or reason with stone giants. Orahja thought though she did not say it out loud. She had done the one thing that none of the other idiots had tried to do which was obviously the smartest thing . Run, or at least get out of sight. Stone giants wielding boulders where not going to be stopped by flame or steal. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

UNKN0WN

So much for diplomacy...
Mistvane's blasts flashed around the stone trio striking one wound to each.  Ezekiel's golden orb appeared to have no effect on the middle giant.  Gui's efforts managed to strike damage to the middle giant.
In the end, the left and right giant have one wound each and the middle giant took 2 wounds.  (These giants have a health of 3 points).

BlueRose

Gui happily continued shooting flame everywhere. And roaring. Epically.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke cursed then shot twin beams of fire from his hands at the middle giant, if he could not hurt the giants then he would at least try and knock them back

UNKN0WN

Gui's full out attack smashed the middle stone giant into a pile of boulders...

Zeke's fire beam smacked into the pile of rock hurling rock at the other two foes inflicting damage.
In the end, the middle giant was obliterated, and the other two ran off with their battle wounds.
YOU ARE VICTORIOUS!

[Do you take time to recover from the fight?]
[Do you head out before more may come?]

Jetthebinturong

Before doing anything else Zeke made his way over to Valik and swung a punch at his face

UNKN0WN

OOC: Ouch...
BIC: Ouch...

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Is he red because he's angry or is he red because you think he's supposed to be red? If the latter then he's actually white (the skin colour not the actual colour)

UNKN0WN

OOC: Oh.... I guess white skin will make him look less like a demon.

Faiyloe

During the fight Orahja had not been idle she had gone ahead and evaluated the land before returning to the group and telling them what she had seen.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on July 09, 2014, 08:50:21 PM
OOC: Oh.... I guess white skin will make him look less like a demon.

OOC: He's only half-demon also red skin with gold wings looks kind of weird