The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *Grabs Skarzs's paws and starts dancing*

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

*Is silently plotting revenge, which is quite difficult while being danced around*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

No, it isn't...Just go with the flow. And stop stepping on my feet, would you?

BlueRose

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Hush, Morg, or the title shall be changed.....TO INCLUDE ONE CERTAIN MORGAZATH!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BlueRose

Why change the title? *Grabs Morgazath and whirls him around because Corn has Skarzsles (and I can't do anything about that)*

The Mask

*Watches on silently*This is boring, I wanna dance!

*Starts dancing*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock