News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Well, this topic took a turn for the worst.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Right now...I think Skarzs is in the lead. I mean come on how cool would it be to go live with a troll? Soren and Vilu are saying pretty much the same thing, except Vilu with more of the tyrannical... ;D

I think Skarzs should be the Godfather...but the problem with that is, that Faiy would have to be the Godmother, otherwise it just wouldn't make sense!

Soren and Amber would work, and Vilu doesn't really have a ship. Jukka?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

But there is the inherent danger of living with a troll... The danger of squishing!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Yes, the troll's enemies, it can be trusted. Babies aren't trolls enemies, they aren't big enough. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Maybe they can all be godparents...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dotti Dillworthy

Delthion

@Jukka, Maybe not...what about having two sets of Godparents?  But only two... ;D

@Dotti, If you are found worthy you may be the secondary Godmother.

Dotti Dillworthy

*curtsy* Thank you. I promise to behave in a proper ladylike way. I solemnly swear that I, a mere little maid, will be molded in proper manners and etiquette.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2016, 03:47:26 PM
Right now...I think Skarzs is in the lead. I mean come on how cool would it be to go live with a troll? Soren and Vilu are saying pretty much the same thing, except Vilu with more of the tyrannical... ;D

I think Skarzs should be the Godfather...but the problem with that is, that Faiy would have to be the Godmother, otherwise it just wouldn't make sense!

Yes he does! He's shipped with me! ;D Make Vilu the Godfather and then I can be the Godmother! It's perfect! ;D
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 10, 2016, 07:57:24 PM

Yes he does! He's shipped with me! ;D Make Vilu the Godfather and then I can be the Godmother! It's perfect! ;D
I thought you hated that ship!

The Skarzs

The godmother and father don't have to be in relation in any way. My sister's godmother is some lady who moved away some years ago, but her godfather is my uncle who is married to a different person.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

How about me, eh?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

I still think Skarzs is the best choice...Soren's is good, Vilu's is good, but Skarzs is a troll and Vilu is a little to tyrannical... ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.